6. "I want my brother dead."

"Sharma Steel and Power Limited is funding the opposition party and there are high chances that they'll be in the power in Karnataka now, as no-confidence motion has been passed against Prabhakar Nandy government

"Sharma Steel and Power Limited is funding the opposition party and there are high chances that they'll be in the power in Karnataka now, as no-confidence motion has been passed against Prabhakar Nandy government. And.... Sharma Steels can continue the iron extortion in Bellary."

I nodded solemnly at the information, swinging the paper weight between my hands

"We can easily deliver the iron to you. And let me tell you for your pleasure Mr. Rudra, that I only want the 5% share of the profit." I looked up at Anant Sharma who sat relaxed in his chair, facing me from the opposite side of the desk.

Anant Sharma. He's one of the influential industrialist in India.

I reclined back on my chair, putting my one leg on the other. I stopped swinging the paper weight as I looked him directly in the eye, impassively.

"Any reason for you kindness, Mr. Sharma?" I asked in a crisp voice.

He chuckled. "It was quick of you to spot it. I appreciate that."

This fucker.

"And I'll appreciate if you'll be straightforward."

"I want my brother dead."

I gave him no reaction. I sat there calmly staring at him unruffled.

This motherfucker thinks I'll kill extraneous individuals on his command to get my work done. If he doesn't give me a solid reason now, he's gonna be dead for sure. He's just fucking wasting my time.

He smirked opening his mouth again. "You must've heard killing two birds with one stone. The stone will be my lovely brother." He explained.

I brushed my lips with my finger as he continued.

"I've heard he and his team is after Royal Vipers. The hurdle from your path can get eliminated." He added smirking, feeling proud of his ridiculous strategy.

I glared at him. "Don't worry about us, Mr. Sharma. You can take your leave now." I stated in an icy tone, getting up from the chair, buttoning my suit jacket.

I marched out of my office cabin, ignoring him calling my name from behind.

                                     •^^•
I walked down the hallway of the club, the trashy music vibrate the hallway. There were tons of people grinding up against each other as the DJ played a shitty song. I walked through the crowd of sweaty smelly people and made my way over to the VIP lounge where I saw Jay making out with a brunette.

I sat comfortably on the bar stool with my knees apart. I took a shot of vodka feeling a burning sensation in my throat that calmed down my agitated nerves.

"You've come too soon." I said glancing at the brunette that was boring holes in his head. He sat beside me on the bar stool. "Can't help. She was no fun." He replied, gulping the liquor down his throat in a go.