Night shift 🌓

TAEHYUNG's POV..........

Today I mean tonight I will be doing night shift why God ?Why me?

My body especially my legs are already aching like hell how Am I supposed to work all night along.

The thought 💭 of it is making me tired to the core. I groaned and changed into my waiters shirt before heading out to the restaurant it is going to be long night🌚🌚.

Hey stob it !

I don't mean in that sense I mean in a sense that I have to work all night. Pervert People.

I sighed heavily and started to do my work.

WhAt can I get you Sir?I asked politely

"You"said a customer

"Excuse me sir"I said

Like what the hell is this does he think that it a club

"It's not a club sir It's a restaurant and pls tell me your order I have other customers to deal with"I said

"What's the hurry young man"he said and grabbed my wrists

"Pls let me go before I snap your neck old man"I said and yanked his hands away

I told my co worker to deal with that customer.

Time skip ...........

It was 2 am and night was still young in here but in Daegu shops get closed mid night.

I didn't even got time to stretch my back today

Customers showing up like a never ending list. Why the hell they are not stopping.

I groaned and around 3 am the customers started to get less making the restaurant less and less crowded.

Its really cold out here but bcz of constant work and gathering I didn't felt cold but now I started to shiver.

I was removing my apron after dusting and clearing the tables.

Arrrrgggg I stretched again.

Glass crushing breaking.

Then I heard a boss screaming on someone. Next thing I knew was a loud thud sound like someone fell was heard.

I went to the kitchen to see what happened my co workers were already there.

Out of curiosity I peaked in to see. The cat hyung was laying on the floor unconscious.

Cat hyung I yelled and quickly shoved everyone aside.

I placed his head on my lap he is burning up from fever.

I grabbed his hands they were ice cold and his palms were red and had marks on them like someone hitted him on them.

Hyung

No response

Hyung

Wake up pls

His body is cold maybe bcz of washing dishes he caught cold and fever. I need to bring his fever down.