His Friends Are Rude To You When He's Not Around - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"You didn't fail me." Her voice hushed in my ear, lips against the delicate skin. "You weren't to know. I was stupid for not telling you... before."

"You're not stupid." I breathed as I easily unbuttoned the shirt obscuring her beautiful body from my view.

"I love you." She said.

I blushed, hands resting on her bare ribcage. "Why do you love me?"

She pulled back, only slightly, so that our noses touched but out lips didn't. "I love you because you try wake up earlier than me on your days off, even when you're exhausted, to make me breakfast in bed. I love you because you strive to protect me, always, even when you're across the world. I love you because you make me feel beautiful, like no one as before. I love you because of how you kiss me softly. I love you because you send me flowers when I'm upset, even when you're thousands of miles away. I love you because you put your all into our relationship. I love you because you make the most stupid meals to stay healthy. I love you because you can't season chicken to save your life, you can't handle a bit of chilli. I love you because of how beautiful you are, inside and out. I love your personality, your quirks. I love your smile; it can literally light up any room. I love how your eyes crinkle on the sides when you laugh really loudly. I love your body," She hummed against my skin. "I love your soft skin, your cute bum, your ridiculously long hair," she tugged at my curls affectionately. "I love your voice, when you sing me to sleep, when you talk, when you whisper. I love your eyes, the beautiful green that glows when you look at me. I love when I compliment you and you blush, your cheekbones are gorgeous. I love your chest, your stomach, how it's toned, but soft. I love your legs, especially when you hold me in your lap. I love your tattoos, because you pretend half of them have meaning when they don't. They look beautiful against your skin. I could go on all night about why I love you and what I love about you, because honestly... there's nothing to dislike about you, Harry. You're everything to me."

My chest was tight as I hovered over her, gripping her sides. The love was so evident in her eyes, her words so sincere.

"I love you so much." I cried, head falling into the crook of her neck. I felt my eyes water and cursed myself for getting so emotional.

Y/N laughed gently, running her fingers through my hair. "Are you crying?"

"No." I sniffled, burrowing deeper into her neck, basically mushing my face into her skin.

"Sure," she teased.

"You gave my butterflies. More than usual, which is really something." I said against her ear, breathing uneven. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me, I was just thinking out loud."

There was a moment of silence, before I spoke. "Please don't start singing."

"I won't." Y/N let out this adorable giggle and pushed at my chest so our faces were centimetres apart. I leaned in to kiss her, parting her lips with my tongue, tasting her...

"My beautiful girl," I exhaled between slow, intense kisses, trailing my burning touch up and down her almost naked body, clad in only a pair of tiny panties.

"Hm," I hummed, playing with the band of the underwear. She shifted her hips, goose-bumps rising on her skin as I kissed down her stomach. "So soft." I whispered.

"H-Harry..." Her leg came around my torso, enticing me closer.

"Mm, yes baby?" I dragged my swollen lips along her hipbones, observing intently the muscles jumping under her skin.

"P-Please..."

"Please what?" I purposely moved my head over her clothed centre, allowing hot breath to wash over the thin material. She gasped quietly, hips jutting upwards.