Cheeky Red Carpet Event

You smiled for another flashing camera on the red carpet, Harry's arm wrapped securely around your waist. As you moved on, down the carpet, you felt Harry's warm hand move lower till it was resting on the top of your bum. You stopped for the next photo and Harry's hand started to slip lower. "Harry" you hissed, glancing at him quickly in warning. Harry smirked moving his hand back, only to lean in close and kiss your cheek, at least that's what it looked like to the cameras. "Babe, you look so hot, I wanna see that dress on the floor so I can run my hands all of you, then make you feel so good" Harry whispered in a rough voice, making you flush bright red. But you smiled anyway and played along with Harry as he continued to be very hands on as you walked down the carpet, verging on inappropriate. When you finally stepped out of range of the many camera's you sighed in relief. "Harry, what's wrong with you, there were camera's everywhere" you said quickly. But Harry's hands didn't stop their path over your hips, "I needed you, I still need you babe" he said slightly desperately, "come on there's a bathroom this way" he told you quietly grabbing your hand and dragging you with him. "Harry" you protested weakly, but quickly gave in, admittedly his touches had got you slightly flustered as well.