You Have To Stay At His House Due To The Weather

"There's no way I'm letting you go out in this weather Y/N. Did you not see the snow?" Harry said as you peered out of the window to his house. Snow was falling heavily from the sky and the temperature was below zero. You honestly didn't want to go out there but you didn't want to intrude. "You'll freeze out there," Harry said as he closed the curtains and sealing the deal that you were going to spend the night at his house. 

"Do you want to sleep with me in my bed or on the couch?" He asked and you bit down on your lower lip. "It gets pretty cold in here during the night so that first option might be the better choice." Harry said with a smile. You agreed and followed him into his bedroom. 

His room was smaller than you had envisioned but despite its size it gave off a comforting feel. Nearly ten thousand blankets were on his bed which relieved you greatly; you also slept with nearly ten thousand blankets so knowing you wouldn't be cold made you content. 

"If you want to put on a movie you can," Harry said politely as he handed you the remote control to the television mounted on the wall. He then headed out of the room and into the bathroom. "Oh and if you need something to wear I have t-shirts in the closet." 

He then left the room and you headed to his closet to pull out a t-shirt to wear. You pulled off your shirt and jeans and pulled the t-shirt up over your body. Perhaps sleeping in only a t-shirt was a moronic idea since it was so cold out but sleeping in jeans didn't sound too appealing either.

Harry came back in the room moments later and you had managed to make yourself comfortable under the covers. The millions of blankets Harry had on his bed was enough to keep your body warm. Harry climbed into the bed next to you and immediately pulled your body against to his.

"Just in case the blankets aren't enough to keep us warm at least we'll have each other," he teased and you couldn't help but laugh. You rested your head against Harry's shoulder and watched him slowly begin to drift off to sleep. The silence between the two of you was comfortable and soon enough you both fell asleep.