Airport Moments

As you arrived at the airport you groaned at the abnormally large crowd of girls waiting outside. Harry had tried to keep it a secret when his flight was, but it was inevitable that someone had got hold of a pic at the airport or the information of his flight. The anticipation and excitement of seeing Harry was enough to get you out of the car though. Walking over to the crowd, you were just thinking about how you were going to get through when the whole crowd erupted into shrill screams and the calling of "Harry!" over and over again. Craning you neck you searched for a glimpse of Harry. Pushing through the crowd you finally saw a familiar head of chocolate brown curls, you again started pushing to get through, when one of the girls noticed who you were. "Y/N!" they called out and suddenly all the girls near you turned around and started calling out your name to. You started to freak out a little bit, unable to get out of the crowd, until you felt a large, familiar hand come to rest on your lower back and start leading you out of the crowd, with the help of a few security men. When you got out of the crowd you turned to smile up at Harry "thanks." He pulled you tightly into his side and smiled, "any time beautiful, I missed you," he said voice deep and soothing. "I missed you to" you replied stretching up on your toes to kiss Harry gently, keeping it short, aware of the security still close to you side. Harry understanding that you were uncomfortable with the security, whispered into your ear, "let's go home away from prying eyes yeh?" you nodded and linked hands with Harry as you walked towards the car.