He Gets Jealous About How Much Time You Spend With Gemma

"Harry please babe, I have to get up." You said as you tried to slip your way out of Harry's grip. His arms were locked tightly around your torso as you both laid in bed together.

The sun was shining in through the windows which was an indication that you should get up and get ready for your day with Gemma. You were hoping that Harry would be too asleep to ask you who you were hanging out with so he wouldn't get jealous but of course, Harry knew you were going somewhere.

"Babe." Harry groaned still half asleep. His eyes slipped open slightly and he nuzzled you against his chest. "Where are you going? Stay with me."

You looked down at your adorable boyfriend who was staring up at you with a sleepy eyes and a pout on his face. You leaned down and pressed a kiss to his temple and said softly, "I'm going out with Gemma." You tried to slip away once more, but Harry's once half sleepy look soon faded and turned into an alert one "Why?" He pressed as he rested his chin on your neck. You pressed your forehead against his and spoke softly yet again, "I made plans with her the other day to go shopping." He groaned at your answer and released his grip on you. He sealed his eyes shut and crossed his arms across his chest, a seemingly playful gesture, but you knew Harry was irritated about how you were spending time with Gemma and leaving him "But you're always spending time with her, what about me ayyyy"

"Babe," You began as you climbed onto his torso and straddled his body. "I'll be back in a few hours. It's not like him leaving." His arms were still crossed over his chest and he made a hmph sound. You rolled your eyes playfully and leaned down on him so your face was right near his. "Harry you should be glad I get along so well with her, after all she is your sister. I don't think she wants to steal me away from you." You leaned upwards again and stared down at him, waiting for some type of response.

Harry sighed and opened his eyes. He then wrapped his arms around your torso and pulled you down on top of him and kissed your face all over. "Fine, but you owe me." He said between kisses and you nodded. He pressed a kiss to your temple before jokingly pushing you off of him and onto the other side of the bed.

You couldn't help but laugh as you headed into the bathroom and started to get ready while Harry laid on the bed with his hands folded behind his head, probably waiting for you to get out of the shower.