Chapter 28 THE RESCUE

Wassal's POV:

On the turn towards the street, I saw some people making videos from behind, I thought it must be some kind of shit going on there, but as we turned towards it. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Shinaya....in the hands of that bastard....my shinaya in the hands of that bastard...

"What the...." Mustafa couldn't complete his sentence.

There were boys with him, two of them had their guns pointed toward Aqsa and Mahnoor. I couldn't guess what was going on but I only knew one thing, No one can touch my shinaya. 

"I'm gonna kill him!" Mustafa was about to rush out of the car when Ahtasham stopped him. 

"Have you lost it? they have guns pointed towards them! we need a plan" He was right.

"Zaram! tell your guards to take the opposite way, and we will surprise them first!" 

Zaram instructed his guards. And we made our way to them. "Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!" Her shout slit my heart, he was dragging her. Her eyes were full of fear and terror. That's it! 

I rushed out of the car, loaded my gun in no second, and shot a fire towards his shoulder. I wanted to shoot him straight in his head but I controlled myself. He immediately lost his grip on her arm. She was shocked to see me there but her eyes showed a sign of relief. She rushed to her friends but those dogs warned her by piercing guns at the heads and she stopped.

"Shinaya come here!" I shouted.

"But my_" I cut her off. "Now!". She was still there, looking at her friends with fearful eyes when Aqsa yelled, "Shinaya, primero debes salvarte, ellos nos salvarán, confía en mí." (Shinaya you need to be save first, they will save us, trust me)

"¡Sí, estos imbéciles pueden usarte! ¡correr!"(yeah, these assholes can use you, run!) Mahnoor shouted.

What did she say? Whatever it was, she understood and ran towards me, I held her hand and pushed her behind my back. "Stay here!" I told her and walked towards them. "Please, Save them!" She said sobbing. "We will, Inshallah nothing will happen to them!" I whispered and she nodded silently. 

My crew followed me. He was holding his shoulder and yelling in pain, I wanted him to suffer a lot more than this

"I don't understand, where did Kadars gave you such a sign, that you dared to touch their people like this!" I said as I kept moving towards him. 

"Don't move! don't move or I will blow her head" 

"Y_yeah1 I'll blow her head too, If you want to k_keep them alive, t_then leave !" They said in a trembling voice.

Mustafa smirked, "Waqai mein!, tum logon ko ye lagta hai ke tum  log yahan say sabat nikl jao gay?"

"Han, ab tum logon ka bhurta bannay wala hai!" Mahnoor yelled as she smirked, she did trust Mustafa a lot.

"Shut up!" That boy yelled at her.

"I'll give you a choice now, give up and you will suffer a little less or ..." I took another step.

"You don't give up, we'll make you do it and you will suffer a lot" 

Their face colors faded and they started sitting. I knew they were just fuckin little jackels, who haul a lot but are always afraid.

"Don't leave them! they can't do anything!" That bastard shouted because he knew death had arrived.

"Leave or you will suffer in a way you can't imagine!" Zaram warned them again.

Amidst this situation, Ahtasham arrived from the opposite side with guards. Perfect!

They immediately turned around to see and they were bombarded with another bomb of horror. their eyes went wide in fear. Our guards and Ahtasham took out their guns and pointed them towards them. They turned their sights multiple times toward both sides to see what should they do. No matter how many times they see, they will suffer!

"So what now, huh? wanna give up or... any other action is needed?" Mustafa questioned.

They were drenched in fear, they slowly began to drop their weapons. that fucker eyes went wide in fear "N_no! What are you doing? they can't do anything! Don't"I am sorry, I am sorry !"  leave them!"

"Apni jaan piyari hai yan...is ki?" I asked in a cold tone.

They looked at each other and dropped their weapons. Our guards captured them the next momentand loaded them in the car. 

"Is ko zara patti shatti karo, kahin mar na jai" I instructed them as they dragged that bastard into the car

Aqsa, Mahnoor, and shinaya ran toward each other and gave a combined hug.

Shinaya's POV:

"I am sorry, I am sorry !!!" I yelled sobbing.

"It's okay yar, it's okay !" Mahnoor and Aqsa assured me as they patted my head and back.

"I'm sorry! Please, you suffered this all just because of me," I broke into tears

"Pagal, teri dostain itnay kamzoor nahi ke in kuton say dar jain!" Aqsa said smiling.

I smiled lightly, my friends were quite courageous and a daredevil too.

I hugged them back

"uhmmm" Mustafa coughed. "jis nay bachaya hai us ko tu thanks kh dain"

"tum nay bachaya hai? " Mahnoor said in a taunting way.

"Aur kis nay?" he bragged.

"Oh really, I think your guards saved us, okay!" She exclaimed rolling her eyes."I would say thanks to them, Thank you!' She said looking towards the guards. They smiled in return, which made Mustafa clenched his jaw.

"Done?" she asked raising her eyebrows. 

"I_" He was about to answer when Zaram inquired Aqsa.

"Did you take out the gun first?" Zaram asked Aqsa, as he noticed Aqsa picking up her gun.

Aqsa narrowed her eyes, " Why should I answer you Mr. Kadar? And if I did, so what?" She had some family and personal issues with Zaram, so there was no way she was gonna answer him straight.

"So that means you did?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I did, so what?" she said folding her arms over her chest.

"So that, you started it!" He said in a cold tone.

"what? How do you know?" Aqsa yelled, Mahnoor tried to cool her down but she didn't listen.

"you took weapons out first, you started it" 

"What the fuck! They were dragging my friend! what else I could have done? Wait for your help?" She said rolling her eyes. I grabbed her arm to calm her but it didn't help. 

"Mind you tone!" Zaram clenched his jaw. Mustafa tried to calm him down but that didn't work.

"You mind your business!" Aqsa yelled. 

They both were arguing when a cold tone interrupted them.

"How did it all happen?" Silence fell on everyone. Wassal was looking straight into my eyes like he would pierce into them any moment.

My throat dried up, I wanted to speak but my mouth didn't support me.

"gari mein betho!" (Get in the car) He ordered. I was looking at him as he was walking towards his car.

I looked at my friends, "Go" Mahnoor said holding my hands. "Yeah! Just relax okay!" Aqsa assured me. "I am sorry," I said in embarrassment, with teary eyes. They both reassured me that it was fine and told me to get home with Wassal. My friends knew how to relax me but I knew it was not a small accident...

I wiped my tears and made my way towards Wassal'scar, I opened the door and sat in the front seat. Ahtasham went to drop Aqsa and Mahnoor went with Mustafa while Zaram came with the guards behind us.

Author's Note:

Assalam o alikum everyone, I have just succeeded in uploading the character's esthetics. Goto chapter one and have a look at it and also tell me what you think about it:)