Round 5: Time Attack! Rising Victories vs Team Martial Artists

Depuis le début

Everyone wondered who would be brought in first, expecting the captains. Then Dashan came out first. Fumiya and Pot considered going out to counter with their Stamina types, but Amane thrusted his hand forward.

"I'll take him," approaching the stadium. Both Bladers' stats were shown, the defensive types Bushin Asura and Rock Zurafa.

Both of them prepared their launchers, though Amane was dead set on fighting his opponents, which Dashan took account for.

"Your skills are refined, you have good focus, and your dedication is admirable. I've been excited to fight you."

Amane blushed. "Why thank you. It's been a long journey to get here. Sometimes I wonder how far we've made it to something like this."

Dashan nodded. "Fun fact, my original team lost our first round. But we fought our way through a tournament of elite fighters. I missed my chance to fight one of the most anticipated and powerful opponents there. Thankfully I got my chance to fight them."

"Sounds lucky. But against me," putting on his headband and slapping it on his face. "I'll make you say uncle!"

Dashan snickered. "I'll try to make sure you don't cry to yours."

"Three, two, one," as Amane started the poses as Dashan practiced his mantra, having their launchers ready, "Let it Rip!"

Bushin Asura and Rock Zurafa slammed into each other in the center, constantly clashing back and forth and hitting each other, neither one letting an inch pass, even though Dashan stayed calm, Amane found his defense near solid proof.

"Don't hesitate! Strike me down with all you've got," as Zurafa's beast burned Asura's avatar, forcing them back.

"Go, Solid Iron Wall!"

His solid iron wall repealed all of Asura's attacks. Amane started to hesitate, remembering the clock, but Asura spoke to him.

"Calm down Amane, we'll show him how serious we are."

"Right, Asura!"

Amane's Beyblade went in for another attack.

"Keep Counter!"

After being pushed back by the wall, Amane let the attack almost send them to the ridge of the stadium, flying back down.

"That level of attack won't be enough to stop Zurafa!"

"We're not done! Bushin Guard!"

Amane's counter speed attack melded to attack with his six defense blades, slowly pushing the Qilin Beyblade out of the center, starting to push him back.

"How interesting, Strong Arm Flash!"

His Beyblade gained momentum, fighting back to thrust back Asura at full force.

"Can you tower against the power of Beylin Fist?"

"Don't give up Asura! Double Bushin Guard!"

The Beyblade glowed, unleashing all twelve blades on the Layer Base into a strong lime-green whirlwind that left the blinding light stuck in place, eventually pushing it back into the stadium wall.

"Keep going Amane," Drum cheered.

"He's doing pretty well," Kyoya sneered. "Never got to fight Dashan myself either."

Gingka tilted his head. "Dashan seems a little different."

Madoka opened her laptop. "What do you mean? His performance seems to be strong. All those attacks have barely slowed it down!"