Teams Forged In Metal

Gingka and Tyson met for the first time, standing face to face.

"So I hear you're the stronger blader from where you're from."

"Likewise. Are you ready to throw down in the ring?"

"Bring, I'll show you the true power of a Blader's Spirit!"

Tyson and Gingka proceeded to whip out their Beyblades: Dragoon and Pegasus respectively, with their Bit-Beasts and Constellation Spirit appearing behind them.

The Metal Saga DJ Blader took over."A clash of two iconic Beyblade Heroes. Now, introducing the rest of Team Gan-Gan Galaxy!"

The second to walk out was a dark green haired figure with blue lion like eyes, a cross shaped scar, lion teeth, sleeveless black jacket over a green shirt, with a nasty scowl, but grew more confident once he noticed all the other bladers.

"Gingka, looks like we're battling a bunch of pre-teen idols. Leone and I will blow them all away in a heartbeat."

Kai briefly looked up at him, gaining intrigue, while Lee warned him not to be so cocky.

"So you're a lion too? Galeon and I will teach you to bare your fangs!"

"Heh, looks like your fangs needed to get a bit more down in the dirt!"

Mariah jumped in between the two of them. "Whoa whoa boys, calm down. Hi, I'm Mariah, Lee's sister."

Gingka elbowed him in Kyoya. "Be nice, Kyoya."

"Whatever, I still can't believe you got me to join."

"Hey, we were supposed to be teammates before, you're the one who left!"

"And after all that I still haven't beaten you yet," sucking his teeth. "Nile and Demure are busy supporting the African branch, so I guess I'm stuck with you guys for now," sighing. "I guess I have no choice but to end up stuck with a pack."

Mariah's head swung from both the team members. "So you're a big softie deep down."

Gingka confirmed so much to Kyoya's embarrassment.

"It's okay, Lee's the exact same: he's like a wild lion, but that's just how he shows he cares. You're the same for your family and friends, right?"

Kyoya seemed to take it by heart, and smiled at Lee. "So you have a younger sibling too," before addressing. "You and Kakeru would get along pretty well. The name's Kyoya Tategami! I'll blow away anyone who stops us from winning."

Lee seemed to calm down as Gingka commented on how Kyoya was getting a bit better at making friends much to the latter's dismay, earning bonding laughs from the members of different teams. Kai smiled, when Tao asked if he felt they were kindred spirits.

"Something's telling me we might fight in the future. He might give me a match just as good as Tyson."

Tyson looked at Kenny, who was analyzing Kyoya's Fang Leone.

"It's a pretty powerful defense type blade and it could even summong whirlwinds and cyclones!"

Hillary chuckled. "So he's got Tyson specials, Max's fighting style, Kai's confidence, Daichi's ego, and Ray's passion. He's like if you all came together and made a baby."

Max laughed and thought about it. "Huh, I always wanted a younger sibling."

Tyson wasn't too kind with those thoughts. "We had to live with Daichi. If that's what it was like for Hiro to deal with me, then I owe him an apology."

"Hey," Daichi yelled. "I was a great roommate, just ask Gramps! You too Max, wasn't I?" Max just awkwardly laughed at the situation while Jin stunned the group, arriving in front of them like a hurricane.