Out of their Depths

The taller person that addressed Gingka wowed the audience with their teal hair, choker around their neck, and a familiar short-sleeved casual red jacket over a long business sleeved blue shirt, a red ribbon on the hand she held her beyblade on, and sky blue stockings that covered down to her black boots while a dark red skirt reached down to her knees. A perfect blend of two styles was mixed into one as Gingka shook off the shock.

"Introducing the leader of Team 7-"

"I can't believe you're competing."

"Believe so, Gingka. I'm back."

"-the Shining Wave, Hikaru Hasama!"

Phoenix nodded.

"You didn't have to hide it behind your temporary resignation."

Kyoya, Tsubasa, Yu, Shinobu, and Kira each had their own reactions.

"You finally came back to the shore."

"Really? Hikaru, are you sure about this? You've recovered?"

"Hippity-Hop? It's been so long!"

"I heard about her. A fierce traveler that arrived in Metal Bey City and aligned with Gingka in their battles against the Dark Nebula, but retired early."

"Who?"

Hikaru shrugged off the compliments. "Can't say I fought against the Dark Nebula when Tsubasa really wasn't with them."

"Cheer up Hippity-Hop, you fought Ryuga and lived to tell the tale!"

"Thanks Yu. Just glad to be here," sighing. "Frankly, I'm not sure I should be here."

Zero sped right in front of her to meet the person next to Hikaru alongside Madoka.

"Maru?"

The pink haired girl with violet eyes nudged her glasses and took off her cream vest with her jumpsuit. "Hey, Zero. Been a while."

"Where did you go? One minute, you were training with us and collecting data, the next minute, you're completely gone from Metal Bey City!"

"Maru had her own plans in mind when she met Hikaru. Chief knows, right?"

Madoka nodded, which led to Zero asking what was going on. Before he could, Hanami asked the other members of the team to arrive.

The second member out was a young woman close to adulthood. Her green eyes and pale wavy long hair wowed the crowd while walking in her dress jacket and pants with matching hearts on her gloves, pants, and boots.

"The strongest France blader in Europe, the White Cetus of the Twin Jewels-"

"Sophie?"

"Gingka, Gan Gan Galaxy, everyone else, it's good to see you all again. I'm looking forward to the tournament."

Yu was itching for another round with her, certain he could take her on without Tsubasa's help, but either way, there were no ill feelings, even though Kyoya asked what on earth led those two to be teaming up together.

"That's not the only surprise," Maru giggled. "Did you realize anyone else was missing from our team, Zero?"

Zero had to think about it. Sakyo, Takanosuke, Eight, Shinobu, Kite, himself, and yet one more person was missing. That person walked out as Hanami introduced her.

She was around Zero's height, but the amber eyes and blonde hair was just secondary compared her outfit that paralleled Zeroes: black leather jacket with pink rims over a green tank top, burgundy shorts, and similar colored nlack knee socks coated with soft pink and purple bottom, waving to the crowd of with her black fingerless gloves.