"Sorry. "I was so out of my mind that I couldn't even ask who I was calling."

Seonjae's eyes scan my face.

"are you okay?"

"uh?"

"Are you okay?"

He looked at Seonjae's face and nodded his head. Seonjae's hand suddenly rested on my forehead. He held his breath as he felt his chest sinking. I opened my eyes wide and only saw the logo of Seonjae's hoodie in front of me. The pupils did not move upward. fixed to the front. A cold chill covered my forehead.

"I heard he collapsed because his body was so hot."

"uh... ... uh?"

After staring at the logo, he slowly raised his eyes. Seonjae placed his hand on his forehead and looked down at me. The passage was quiet, with no one coming in or coming out.

"I don't have to go to the hospital?"

"uh... ... huh. "I felt dizzy for a moment, but I'm okay now."

Seonjae lowered his hand that was resting on his forehead.

"let's go. "I'll take you there."

"uh?"

I was so shocked that a loud noise escaped me. Before Seonjae turned his body, he looked at me. The expression on his face was as if something was strange.

"I got a call saying you collapsed."

"Oh, that's... ... ."

"It wasn't you who made the call, but I came because of you. "Don't say you'll go alone."

"... ... ."

Seonjae's firm attitude silenced him. After fiddling with the handle of his basket, he set it down on the floor, unwrapped his scarf and handed it to me. Seonjae raised his face as if asking what was happening.

"No matter how empty the neighborhood is, what if someone recognizes me?"

Seonjae is not to that extent, but he looked at his scarf with an expression on his face. He waved the scarf he was holding. It's like I won't go unless you take this. Seonjae then reluctantly took the scarf and tied it around his neck.

"Hey, that's not it."

He raised his hand and adjusted the shape of the scarf. I put it on Seonjae's lower body, but it seemed like it wasn't enough, so I put it on his head as well. Then only Seonjae's eyes were revealed. Those eyes reach out to me as if they were absurd.