Chapter 2

"miss miss wake up" someone said.

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw that a women in a maid outfit was standing near my bed??

Wait a minute, I am not dead!!

And this is not my bed, immediately I run toward a nearby mirror and saw that.

A beautiful girl with black hair and black eyes is staring back at me. She is 7 years old.

As I was viewing myself, "lady Celeste, if you are not feeling well, may I call the doctor?" that women in the maid outfit asked.

"Umm can you tell me my full name and everything about me"i asked fearfully.

The lady was little bit surprised but answered my question," yes of course miss. You are Katherine Celeste . The youngest daughter of Celeste family."

Holy shit!! I was really reincarnated in the novel 'only one can be my lover'.

As a fucking villaines!! Who gets executed later by the demon king for harming the heroine.

Now, now as I am Katherine i must avoid my tragic death.

As per the novel Katherine is described as the cold beauty which is envied by many people but due to her arrogant, bitchy attitude, nobody favoured her.

Katherine parents also neglected her which made her a attention seeker.

The novel starts at the age of 17 where the female protagonist joins mystic fall academy.

Yes this is a world where magic co-exists.

Though Katherine was a hated person, she never disrespect anyone in the mansion she is living.

Katherine was not introduced in the empire till the age 14.Her demeanour changed when she meet the male protagonists at the age of 14, that's where she started to chase the demonic king and other male protagonists.

Now as I am her I am determined to change my fate.

Firstly I have to find a way to income because money is important.
Secondly I have to master my magic abilities because Katherine has dark attributes, another reason for getting hate.

And thirdly most importantly, I have to ignore all the main characters in the story in order to survive.

And with the violet aka Katherine Celeste started her new journey of survival in this new world.