"We're okay. Thank you." Maia starts, bumping into me slightly with a smile, one of her ways of showing her affection towards me in public. "Another common case of male egos not knowing how to take no for an answer."

Alyssa hums at that, "What did you guys end up getting from the store?" Right, Nika and I had gone into Van's while our girlfriends went to grab some food, or at least in Maia's case she had a hot dog, Alyssa came back with cinnamon pretzel bites from Wetzel Pretzel.

She did not lie when she said she had a sweet tooth from hell.

I place my own bag down, showing a few shirts and a pair of shorts I bought as Nika did the same, my twin also pulling out a shoe box she had gotten for Alyssa.

"I know you were just talking about how you needed more of your go-to's so." Nika opened the box, showing some simple black and white old skool vans.

"You didn't have to do that," I can hear the grin in Alyssa's voice without even looking at her, I was too busy showing my clothes to my girlfriend to even glance up truthfully. Maia had really good fashion too so our outfits passed both of our approvals you know we looked good.

"I wanted to," Nika answers back with a laugh, Alyssa thanking her as my twin returned the box to her bag, picking it back up.

"So we've been to Vans, Nike, Victoria's secret for Maia-" Nika counts off.

"Why for Maia, why did I get singled out what?" My girlfriend laughs and my heart soars at the sound.

"Girl, you know damn well none of us would have been in there if it wasn't for you." Alyssa shoots back, holding her own Nike bag in her free hand, she had bought herself some shoes and a cropped athletic workout shirt for Nika she showed the girl earlier. Her other arm was still in a sling, she didn't have to wear it often as the small break was starting to heal but often opted to wearing it when she was out to restrict movement as much as possible.

"You know what, fuck you that I can't even argue that. A girl loves to look good if you know what I mean." She sends a wink my way while saying that and my cheeks turn red as I smirk at that.

"Damn ma, like that?"

"Like that."

"You guys talking about private, yet you're about to let the world know about your sex-capades. Chill." Alyssa states laughing, causing Maia and I to both splutter slightly, Maia just rolling her eyes at Alyssa's sentence as I just look away slightly.

"No need to call people out like we don't see where your eyes lay during Nika and Paige's practice." Maia says casually, causing me to snort as Nika smirks and Alyssa's own face turns red.

"Alright so, what store is next?" Alyssa cuts the conversation, walking ahead of everyone.

The three of us look at the girl retreating before we catch each others eyes, laughter growing louder.

________

Anatomy will be the end of me if I'm being honest. Not basketball injuries, hell not gay panic over my girlfriend, nope. Just me, a grave and all 640 muscles in the human body.

"Slam your head against the desk again, maybe it'll knock in a few more brain cells for you."

I flip off the girl sitting in the bed beside me, messing with my glasses before focusing back on my iPad, writing down notes on the human body template infront of me.

"Don't you have some work to be doing too? Or a girlfriend to bother, instead of me?" I respond and Nika laughs.

"I told you to stop waiting until last minute to do your homework twin."