If the world were akin to a fictional tale

Original story written by Damina Gracy @DaminaGracy29

If the world were akin to a fictional tale, such as "The Vampire Diaries," with characters like Damon Salvatore or Bonnie Bennett, she would transform into a witch, a vampire, or perhaps both. Her aim would be to craft a realm where individuals could rewrite their destinies, forging a reality where cherished individuals could thrive as if untouched by past events.

She felt like a specter or a shell of herself, whether expressing her feelings for those she had deeply cared about, although it was short-lived. Unfortunately, her words and emotions were often misconstrued, leading her to withdraw from the world. Despite her inherent goodness and compassionate nature, she was not immune to imperfections. Her missteps strained relationships, teaching her the difficulty of rebuilding trust and foundations. While she couldn't undo her past actions, she severed human connections out of fear of judgment. Though she longed for acceptance, she feared how others would react due to the prevalence of judgmental attitudes. Despite the shortage of open-minded individuals, she remained steadfast in her desire to be accepted as she accepted others.

Original story written by Damina Gracy @DaminaGracy29