✎︴apricity ❆ hinasai ဣ᭕

⌗︴hinasai ❥ hajime hinata × shuichi saihara ꕤ spoiler free, no rating, no trigger warningsfluff
⌗︴apricity ;; the warmth of the sun in the winter.ೄྀ

ꔛꔛꔛ

ꔛꔛꔛ

Shuichi tried his best to pay attention in class. He always did. He had good grades, maintained an almost perfect attendance - he was an amazing student. Shuichi found most of the topics in class interesting, especially when it came to science. But today was a different story. Shuichi seemed... Entirely distracted. But why?

"Hey, guys, look! It's snowing outside!" Kokichi shouted, getting out of his seat to point at the window.

Shuichi perked up, looking away from the blank sheet of paper he's been staring at for the past fifteen minutes.
Snow? Really? On a day like this? It was nearing the end of April, why on Earth would it be snowing?

He looked out of the window to see fluffy white snowflakes falling to the ground.
Huh....
His gaze soon focused on a reflection in the window. The reflection of one of the boys in his class. Shuichi's shoulders straightened up immediately, his hold on his pencil ever so slightly tighter.

Hajime Hinata...

The way that the sunlight bounced off the snow and onto Hajime was enough to send a rush of blood to Shuichi's face.
Hajime was paying no attention to the snow outside. His head was resting on his hand as he stared at the paper in front of him with boredom. He twirled his pencil, not bothering to write anything down.

"Alright, alright, enough about the snow." The teacher said, snapping Shuichi out of his thoughts. "I need someone to answer question five, please."

No one dared to raise their hand. Most of the students didn't pay attention in this class. The teacher sighed.

"Hinata."

The brown haired boy raised his brows, looking up at the teacher.

"Answer question five, please."

Hajime looked down at his paper. "Right.... Um...."

A few snickers and giggles came from the other students. Hajime was growing increasingly frustrated, not only by the attention, but by his lack of an answer.

"It's fluorine." Shuichi says softly.

Hajime turns around to face Shuichi, his expression one of pure surprise.