Act Of Heroism

[the Seventh Royal Archestral Demon Arc]

*The bandit swings his knife at Gabriel*

*Gabriel manages to catch it and elbows the bandits stomach and kicks it in the face*

the bandit swung his knife at Gabriel, but Gabriel's lightning reflexes allowed him to catch the blade. With a swift elbow strike to the bandit's stomach and a powerful kick to the face, Gabriel incapacitated the first bandit.

*BANDIT ONES HEALTH: 10/50

*Gabriel Slashed the Bandit one and killing it instantly*

*The other bandits proceeds to rush and tries attack Gabriel simultaneously*

*Gabriel manage to avoid all of their attacks and backs away a little bit*

Gabriel's Pov

Tsk... They were too many..

[SYSTEM NOTICED]

Leveled up

LEVEL 9 -----> LEVEL 10

NEW SKILL ACQUIRED

BARRAGE

*Gabriel: perfect timing I can slay them much faster now*

As the other bandits rushed in to attack, Gabriel skillfully evaded their strikes, creating distance between them. In a moment of realization, Gabriel leveled up, reaching Level 10 and acquiring a new skill called "Barrage." With a confident smirk, Gabriel activated the Barrage skill, consuming a portion of his mana.

GABRIEL SHOUTS: BARRAGE SKILL ACTIVATED!!
Mana consumed: 15/20

*PROCEEDS TO LIFT HIS SWORFS AND POSE IN A FIGHTING STANCE AGAIN*

HIYAA!!

*Gabriel swings his sword's left and right while dashing faster and  hitting all of the bandits stomach*

*Bandit1 health: 5/50
*Bandit 2's health: 2/50
*Bandit 3's health: 9/50
*Bandit 4's health: 1/50

*All bandits were struggling to move*

In a display of incredible speed and precision, Gabriel swung his feet left and right, dashing between the bandits, striking each one in the stomach. The bandits' health dwindled rapidly as they struggled to retaliate.

GABRIEL: I'll finish this

*Proceeds to use the barrage skill again*

[SKILL ACTIVATED! KICK BARRAGE!!]

Mana consumes:10/20

*Kicks all 4 bandits and killing them instantly*

[SYSTEM NOTICED ALL ENEMIES HAS BEEN DEFEATED]

With the bandits weakened, Gabriel decided to finish the fight. He activated the Barrage skill once again, this time using a powerful kick to incapacitate all four bandits simultaneously. The enemies were defeated, and the system acknowledged their defeat