The Fades and Shades

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©2024

[The 7th Royal Archestral Demon Arc]

CHAPTER ONE Part 1:THE FADES AND SHADES

Announcer:Welcome to The FIST OF FURY'S CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND!!!

Announcer Thank you for Watching till the most awaited match of the century in the eSports History!!!

participated by the 100 players and now only 2 Player remains our undefeated champion Mr GABRIEL!!!!!

[Crouds cheers loudly]

And our challenger the younger competitive player that's recently trains and jumped to be the Grandmaster in just a flash Mr Henry!!!!

[Crouds chear got weaker]

"the crowd is cheering and the whole stadium we're going crazy"

Gabriel:Will this younger gentlemen is enough to end my streak? Well I hope so... I'm getting tired if this championship title...

Henry:I'll end your streak champion!! No matter what! It's always the new generation will come at TOP!!!!

Gabriel:Well I see that you have a bad mouth kid? Have you try using a mouthwash?? It stinks so bad.....

"The stadium we're laughing at that trash talk"

Henry: you'll regret that!!!

The character selection starts!!!!

Announcer: Our current defending champion Gabriel Is the Player 2 and selects a low class character named Veldova

---------------------------------------------------------

Stats:

Health:100
Attack:10
Defence:5
Speed:9
Accuracy:100
Mama:200
---------------------------------------------------------

Announcer:This means he's making a risky move!!! He's underestimating Henry's abilities!!

Henry:tsk HOW COULD YOU!!!*furiously said by him" I'll beat you up like a noob for that!!!

Gabriel:Then pick your hero already.....

Our Challenger Henry Player 1 picked the current meta hero Tigris!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Stats:

Health:500
Attack:90+5 if the attacks we're successful
Defence:10
Speed:45
Accuracy:3
Mana:50
-

--------------------------------------------------------

The Match Starts Now!!!