"Sure Rosebud," Andie nudged her sisters arm with her own "but you have to promise me that you won't eat my very yummy eggos."

Rose narrowed her eyes, furring her eyebrows and glaring at the redhead.

"I would never steal your eggos." She stated.

Andie mimicked her expression, furring her brows and narrowing her eyes.

"I wouldn't!" Rose exclaimed as Andie broke her stare and giggled.

"I'm just joking."

Colin kept his promise and went out to buy doughnuts after breakfast it by that time Andie's social battery was totally drained. She retracted to her room with a book she had found in the library. With a blanket from the bed, she sat down on the big windowsill that had blue cushions on it. With her knees tucked to her chest she suddenly got this overwhelming feeling of guilt. She should be downstairs with them, because she was a guest here. They shouldn't worry about her, so she wouldn't give them a reason to worry.

She stayed in her room most of the day, that way she wouldn't ruin the rest of their days with her bad mood. When dinner time rolled around she told Scarlett she wasn't hungry which was true. How could anyone eat with a knot in their stomach? They couldn't.

Andie had barely managed to fall asleep when she woke up drenched in sweat. Gasping for air she looked around. It was just a dream, he wasn't here. Tears burned in her eyes, demanding to be released and she relented. The salty tears caught in the crack of her mouth as they rolled down her pale cheeks. Her wounds were healing quite nicely, the ones in her face almost not needing plasters anymore.

"Andie baby, are you okay?" It was someone familiar but Andie couldn't place it right at this second.

She was struggling to catch her breath, her heart beating so hard against her broken ribs that it hurt. A moment passed before Scarlett pushed the door open to reveal a distressed girl in front of her.

"Oh Andie," Scarlett sat down in front of Andie, grabbing hold of her hands and squeezing "breathe."

"I can't." Andie wheezed, feeling dizzy.

The woman pulled her daughter close, tucking her head against her chest and holding it in place with her hand.

"Listen to my heartbeat." She told her, running her other hand up and down her back. "It's okay, I'm here."

Andie listened, her forehead resting against Scarlett's neck. She managed to get out a sob and then they just wouldn't stop. Scarlett pulled Andie up on her lap so that she was clinging onto her like a toddler.

"It's okay baby."

With that Andie hugged her even harder, afraid to let go. Scarlett kissed her on the top of her head while still rubbing her hand up and down her back.

"Did you have a nightmare?" She questioned, already knowing the answer.

The girl just nodded, not wanting to let her mother go.

"Did you have one last night too?"

She nodded again, not uttering a word.

"I'm scared to go to sleep," her grip loosened so that she could lean back and look Scarlett in the eyes "every time I do he's there."

Scarlett's chest tightened when she said that. The man that hurt her was still with her. Her hands found Andie's face, gently cupping her cheeks as their eyes connected.

"I know it's scary and it's okay." She tried to reassure the distressed teen. "If you have a bad dream, you can come to me. Anytime, doesn't matter."

Andie dipped her head, tears burning in the back of her eyes.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a bother."

"You're never a bother," Scarlett brought Andie's face up towards her own again "you're my daughter."

A genuine smile took over Andie's face, making her green eyes glow in the darkness of her room. Scarlett scooted over so that she was sitting next to Andie now. Her slid her legs under the comforter and leaned back against the pillows, pulling the redhead down next to her. To Scarlett's surprise, Andie moved over and cuddled in closer to her, resting her head on her chest. Scarlett's arm found its way around Andie, pulling her even closer.

"Aren't you like cheating on Colin by ditching him to stay here?" A wet sniff came from Andie as she wiped her eyes.

"He'll manage," Scarlett answered "I'm needed here tonight."

Andie reached for something, closing her hand around the stuffed giraffe. Bringing it forward, she rested it together with her arm over Scarlett's stomach.

"I won't be able to sleep." She mumbled into her chest.

"That's okay, you don't have to. We can just stay here and cuddle." Her mother whispered into her hair.

"Sounds good." Andie slurred, clearly very sleepy.

"I'm not leaving you Andie, I hope you know that." Andie turned her face up to meet her mothers eyes. "You're stuck with me."

"Good." Andie smiled before turning her face back down.

Not to anyone's surprise, Andie fell asleep moments later. Her deep breaths was the only thing disturbing the silence in the dark room.

Guyssss I made a link to the Spotify playlist so now y'all can listen to ittttttt!!

Honestly, I didn't know how to continue this chapter so that's why it ends here lol.

Sorry in advance for my inability to write fluff n stuff