ua entrants exam

3 person POV

Izuku was stressed about telling bakugo everything after all he did kill his own mother and doesn't even feel bad about it and even if he doesn't show it he cares a lot at what bakugo thinks of him he doesn't want him to hate him he liked the feeling that his main bully that he still admires finely cared about him...

Izuku POV
I sigh a few months ago I had enough of my pathetic life so I decided to run away on the way home I got attack by a weird slug villain I thought that I was going to die I looked down and all might came and save me I ask him if I could be a hero with my quik and this 2 face bitche told no I look at him after that my mind went blurry the next thing I saw is my mom dead body right in front of me with blood splattered all over the place I knew that the police would be coming so I quickly grabbed some necessity and hind in a alley way and sure enough I heard the police cars coming to my house I knew I needed a place to stay so I found this abandoned place I found a nice paying job change my identity to kirito riya and that's pretty much it I could tell that his been listed the whole time he didn't know what to say the silence was loud until he broke it with a question how did you get to blood I know damn well that you don't go to the hospital and without any explanation they give you some so you don't just murder people do you he looked at me concerde I stare at him a bit before I couldn't stop myself from laughing a bit no I don't but I don't feel telling you and I told you more than enough information I told him as he glares at me fine he looks away can I sometime come over he said not loud enough for me to hear him I tilt my head what I said can I sometime come over he said loudly I do want to repair are relationship I was a real dick to you and I want to be better he said looking to the side I was a bit in shock I never thought that this word would come out of kachan mouth I didn't really know how to respond after All I wanted to live quite secretly without a lot of things that could attract attention and kachan was a really loud guy plus am quite busy because of my job and being a vigilant I don't have a lot of time to rest I sigh okay but only at Friday it's my day off I said looking at him his eyes lite up k let exchange numbers he said while taking his phone out of his pocket I take my phone out and add him to my contacts I put my phone down and by the the way am going to ua antrans exam am sure your gonna be there so how about we meet up ya it's in 2 month right do you want to train together I never saw your quirk on action after all I shukle sure I did want to try a new thing I am still trying to get better controlling of my quirk after all okay when are you free than Friday is the only day I can hang out so we could train I said smiling with the fact that I won't spend my day off alone he nods well I need to pass out so get out I said seriously fine he said standing up make sure to call me every day tho he said while putting his shoes what the great bakugo katsuki is worried at a extra like me I said chuckling at the end of my sentence SHUT UP he said as he slammed the door I sigh as I go to my room and put a 30 minutes alarm cause I have to patrol until 6 am I slammed myself to the bed and passed out...

Time skips 2 months later

During those 2 months me and kachan got really close we train together every week I got better at controlling my blood urge thanks to him during my patrol eraserhead and me got somehow closer I opened up a bit and I started seeing him like a father figure he still tries to catch me we sometimes team up to fight bigger villain group I learned about some new stuff about my quirk I can control blood and turn it into weapon I don't really use it because because it can hurt people so I only use it with my blood witch can make me pass out so I try not to use It kachan still question were I get my blood but I can't just tell him hey am a vigilant and when am done taking care of the villain I drink there blood ya no there only 1 week left until the entrants exam and I feel confident I will have to watch out cause eraserhead is one of the teacher and I can't risk him figuring out my identity...

It's now Friday and me and kachan just got done training hey kachan I have a question I said while he chugged a hole litter of water what is it I look down well I sometime think of my dad and I have nightmare of my mom and it's really starting to bothering me do you have any idea that could help he sign I already told you countless times you need therapy nobody could just live there life with something that traumatic like nothing happens for god sake you got tortured by your mom and bullied for years you need help dum ass he said angrily I know I sigh but my schedule is really full and am sure it's just a matter of time and it will pass I said while we head are way inside...

1 week later

It's finally the day of the entrants exam I decided I would stop wearing my contacts it was starting to annoy me I still dyed my hair white me and kachan decided that we'll meet up at my house at 8 I just got done getting ready I was wearing a black hoodie to help me with the son with jeans and my iconic red shoes I was waiting for kachan outside he was ofcourse 5 minutes late and I finally heard him yelling my name DEKU I sigh as he walked to me your late dum ass we will have to run and am not risking being late because of your ass tch shut up stop complaining I was just 5 minutes late let just go he said while he started walking I sigh...
__________________________________

Hey guys am sorry that the chapter isn't that good am not really motivated right now the next chapter is going to be longer see yall in the next chapter

1206 word ❤