mom new toy

Izuku POV

Ge..get out of my house kachan now I said blocking the door nervously. And why should I he said I look at him with using blood lust are else am going to take you out by force I said will glaring at him. Tch fine but am going to find out others ways nerd he said while walking to the door and putting on his shoes. When he finely closed the door I instantly dropped to my knee and cry am so tired of everything I just want everything to be over I look aside and check the clock just to realize mom is coming back in 5 minutes I started to panic the tv was open the blood bag was still on the table I had to chug it I run to turn off the tv I chug the blood bag and put it in the garbage can I run to the basement and wait until I hear mom coming in the house. After 20 minutes she comes to see me. Hey izuku am back from work I know you missed me she said with a grin I just nods she smile well actually dear I have a gift for you she says with a sinister smile I looked nervously at her as she pulled out a collar and put it on me you remember this morning I told you about the new toys I got I just nodded not wanting to make my situation worse she pulls out a remote and pushed a button I suddenly feels a huge wave of electricity in my body I couldn't breathe I was screaming crying she was just watching me suffer while laughing I was going to pass out from the pain and then she stopped it I was finally capable of taking a breath she walked to me well izuku I can't just let you pass out I got tons of new toys that I wanted to try out she said forcing me to look at her while she grinds I just nodded not even capable of taking because of the shock. Well don't keep me waiting izuku go sit down on the chair I shouldn't have to say it anymore I nodded and slowly walked to the chair my hole body was shaking I sit down crying locking down not wanting to make eye contact with my mom as she gets a weird nife that has a button on it she attache me to the chair . She looks at me hey izuku you know how you're sensible to the sun and pretty much the heat in general I nodded well I got a nife that can heat up how fun is that izuku she said laughing while I was crying...
_____________________________

Hey guys I just posted 3 new part today. Hope you enjoyed it see you next part.

485 word ♥️