☆𝘏𝘦 𝘐𝘴 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺☆ 𝘓𝘢𝘺𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘺

In an interview with frontman Layne Staley, of Alice In Chains, an interviewer asks if Layne is happy. He responds with his source of happiness, you! Ignore how he doesn't respond with 'Think I'm gonna cry' in video.

ABOUT LAYNE

Today, May 16th marks a month since you and Layne have been dating. You and Layne are both really happy with each other and are going strong. Layne loves to hold you close and tight to him, he doesn't want you to leave him. To you, Layne was a caring person and cared about you very much. Layne hides the parts of himself that he didn't like, he often hid his forehead. You didn't understand why he'd hide them from you. You wanted to see the real Layne.

Y/N's POV

2:04 PM MAY 16th, 1994

"Layne, you won't be gone that long." You said with a reassuring tone. "I'm sorry Y/N, but a week and three days is forever. I really don't want to leave you alone." Layne looked you in the eyes with a pleading look. "I'll be fine." You lied through your teeth, you hated when Layne had to leave. But, he was a Rock n' Roll star who had to perform all over the world. The sound of a van pulling up got louder, Layne looked at his duffel bag. "Well, what if I just don't go," You looked at Layne, you didn't know how to react, "Layne...I think you should go..and venture into the world." Layne rested his arms arms your shoulders, locking his hands together behind your head. "Layne, I love you so much, those people out there need to see Layne Staley." You combed your hand through his hair, "I love you more, Y/N. I need to see Y/N Y/L/N." You smiled and looked at him, the driver in the van laid on the horn. Layne gave you an uneasy look, he picked up his bag. Layne opened the door to the apartment and Layne shared. Layne stood outside with his bag in his hand, looking at you. You stood in the doorframe, Layne then dropped his bag on the floor and ran to you, hugging you tightly. You felt his warm embrace in the chilly breeze of Seattle. He kissed you for a long second, and you looked into his eyes, "I'll be just fine, I love you, Layne Thomas Staley." "I love you more Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N." Layne hugged you one last time, "Oh, call me when you get to the hotel." You reminded him, "I could never forget." Layne turned and walked down the steps to the small porch, picking up his bag. You held back tears as he left, the pain in your throat was going to pierce into your sinuses.

2:34 PM

After Layne had left, you had to do something that used your full attention. You chose to make yourself some super nice quesadillas. You walked into the kitchen, there was a little radio that sat on a shelf above the sink. You turned it on, changed the station, and listened to what was on. The ending of 'Creep' by Stone Temple Pilots was playing, you sang the last verse, as you prepared your quesadillas and oiled your pan.

2:36 PM

The next song to come on was, 'Blind' by Korn began playing. You loved Korn and sang every word of the song. You cooked the other four quesadillas, and you got them all nicely put on your plate.

2:41 PM

You then went and turned off the radio just before the next song came on. It's a good thing you turned off the radio when you did, 'Rooster' by Alice In Chains, began playing. You then sat down on the couch with your food and flicked on the TV. You dipped your quesadilla in sour cream and thought about all the times that Layne shoved your food in your mouth.

3:21 PM

To pass the time you took a nap. You closed your eyes and laid back on the couch. Imagining yourself in Layne's warm embrace. You fell asleep. You began dreaming, you began dreaming a bad dream. You were all alone, Layne never called you back. Meaning only one thing, he's dead. In your dream, you sobbed thinking about how lonely you would be forever. You were sobbing in real life. You woke up crying with goosebumps formed on your bare arms. You couldn't move, the fear was so powerful. You kept still, wanting to relieve your arms from the cool air in your apartment. You were able to sit yourself up against the arm of the couch. Oh..how you wished Layne was there to comfort you.

4:34 PM

The phone hadn't rang at all yet, you began to grow anxious. The unease in your stomach grew worse and worse as you worried. Just then, the phone rang from the wall. You got up and grabbed the phone, "Hello?" "Hey, Y/N, I made it, okay baby?" "Okay, sweetheart," You felt extremely relieved. You sniffled so you could breathe easier, "Y/N, what's wrong?" You didn't want to tell Layne about your dream. "I'm fine," "Y/N, please tell me what's wrong." "I just had a bad dream, that's all." "Baby, I'm so sorry." 'It's okay. I miss you." You felt embarrassed for expressing that. "I miss you and love you more than I will ever know!" You smiled, "I could never live without you, Layne." "I couldn't either, Y/N. I love you, please call me if you need me, okay?" "Okay, Layne, I love you so much, bye baby." "Goodbye, sweetheart!" You didn't want him to hang up, you missed hearing his voice. You then fell asleep, hearing his voice in your head.

5:45 PM

You then woke up and changed the channel on TV, you hoped you could catch some interviews with KoRn. You kept watching, the TV was talking Pearl Jam, and you hated Pearl Jam. You were about to change the channel when you saw..Layne. He was being interviewed by this one woman, Layne looked upset. The woman began asking him questions, one being, "Are you happy?" The interviewer looked at him with sadness in her eyes, Layne took a second to answer the question. Layne looked at the camera, "I was gettin' to that, yep." Layne looked at the interviewer and nodded, "Dang it, I am...think I'm gonna cry." Layne closed his eyes and nodded his head. "Is there something bothering you, Layne?" Layne looked up at her with his hands on his face, distressed, "I guess you could say so," "That's too bad, would you want to elaborate on that?" You worried that something bad had happened to Layne, "I could, I guess." Layne sighed, "I had to leave the love of my life at home," The interviewer put a pitiful expression on her face, "Who is the love of your life, Layne?" Layne brightened up and answered immediately, "Y/N!" You admired him through the TV screen, your eyes started to fill with tears. Layne looked at the camera, "Y/N, I love you so much-. I- can't do this anymore, I gotta go." Layne got up out of his chair and walked past the camera, "Oh." The interviewer didn't stop him from leaving, "Well, Y/N, Layne loves you very much. I'm extremely happy you have each other." Your heartbeat spiked. Layne's coming home. Tears once again streamed down your cheeks. You knew that Layne wasn't going to be home immediately, but he was coming back!!

7:08 PM

Your eyelids grew heavy, you tried to keep one eye open. You fell asleep.

8:34 PM

"Hey, baby." You felt someone's hand brush your hair off of your face. You opened up your eyes, "Layne!!" You sat up quickly and wrapped your arms around him. Layne was sitting on the couch, "Y/N!" He cried, "Layne, I had a bad dream." You began crying softly, "Oh, Y/N, it's okay. I'm right here." You leaned away from Layne to look at him, Layne looked into your eyes. "What was your dream about?" "Y- you never c- called me and some-something happened to y- you. You never c- came back." "Y/N, I would never leave you. You're the air that I breathe." You laughed, "Layne, I never want you to leave." "Y/N, I never will." Layne held you tight and you both sat in silence as he moved you. He sat leaning against the arm of the chair with you on the inside. He never took his arm off you. You grew uncomfortable, "C'mon." Layne picked you up and carried you to the bedroom, he set you on the bed and tucked you in. He then took off his jacket and he lay next to you. Holding you in front of him (spooning you) he wrapped his arms around you tightly. "I love you, Y/N," Layne whispered, kissing your neck. "I love you more." You said, looking at him, he then kissed you. The kiss was endless. ☆The End
_____________________________________
𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 "𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴" 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥. 𝘐𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳!
-𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘦