Tae sighed and looked at his watch while moving his wrist close to his eyes, he saw the timing it was about the end of lunch time, he turned his gaze to Y/N and saw her emerged in her world, looking at the sky while smiling, he don't want to distract her but he had to tell her that lunch was about to over.

"Which lecture is after the lunch?" He asked. Y/N turned her neck and looked at him.
"It's...Maths," she replied
"What about you? Which lecture do you have?" She asked him afterwards, Taehyung bite his lips and sighed and while gazing up at the sky.
"It's literature," Y/N giggled.
"So, you should be early, Hoba's father won't like it if you will be late in his lecture," she said, Tae smiled and looked at her while turning his gaze to her.
"So, you should to. Mrs. Kang is neither different from Mr. Jung," Y/N nodded.
"Hmm...you are right. We should leave and it's almost the end of lunch," she said as she took her bag strap and wrapped it around her shoulders as Taehyung also mirrored her actions and stood up, while dusting his pants, he saw Y/N still on the floor adjusting her dress, her white floral dress, Tae smiled and forwarded his hand to her, Y/N saw the veiny hand being forwarded to her, she followed the trail and saw Taehyung was smiling at her.
"I hope you aren't planning to get detention togather," which made her giggle as she took his hand, the brush of her soft plam on his rough hand made his heart rip out of his chest, he felt as if he touched a softest skin in the whole World as she stood up and dusted her dress from her back.
"Thanks, Tae." He smiled and they both walked from there.

Reaching to the hallway, Y/N
said.
"I need my maths textbook from the locker so you should go. You will be late," she said, as they both were walking in the mid full hallway.
"No it's ok, I will accompany you,"
"No, Tae. I said you should go. I don't want you to get detention and on top of it, I don't want you to ramble on the missed lectures of his so, you better go," they both stopped when they reached her locker, it was 23. Far away from Tae. He sighed and said.
"Ok, mom." Y/N smacked his chest with her small fist which made him giggle.
"You better go early too. Ok," he said as he ruffled her hair.
"I will."
"Ok, so I am leaving. Meet you after the school" Y/N nodded and waved him bye as she sighed and turned to her locker.

She got out the keys from her bag and opened her locker, when she opened it, her vision fell on a rose pink coloured bouquet, it was wrapped up in a white paper and had a red ribbon knot.
"Again," she said as she sighed and took the bouquet from the end, wrapping her hands around the ends of bouquet she took it out and smiled, her favourite flower. Pink roses. As the innocent the rose was, her eyes was like them too.

Pure and eternal, full of love and innocence. She sniffed the flower and a warm smile plastered on her lips.
"Who would have put this in my locker?" She would get this flower everyday in her locker with heart melting notes, there was a white paper poking out from the rose bundle, she took it out and opened it, still the bouquet was in her hold.

Dear Y/N,

        The world's most beautiful lady, I would love it if you will love those flowers like you because they made me miss you, as they resemble you so much, pure and innocent, the world is beautiful for me because of you, you are my every sole reasons of everything, my love for you will never die like the laws of gravitation.

     Your dear, stalker.
Love you my Milky bar:)

She smiled and placed the notes in her locker but she saw a brown bag also, she firstly placed the bouquet in her locker and took out the brown bag as she grab the both sides of the bag and opened it, there was so many different brands of milky bars placed inside it. She smiled and took out one.
"He calls me milky bar and gifts me milky bars too. What a cringe stalker he is!" she giggled and placed the brown bag, getting her maths textbook she closed her locker while locking it. She unwrapped the chocolate and chewed on it. For her it was like someone was praising her, and it was true, not what she expected from her crush, Jungkook that he would atleast acknowledge her but if she would have forget he had a girlfriend and she hated that fact but now somewhere in her heart she was accepting him who loves someone else, as she knows she was falling for this stalker, as if not her crush but atleast she got her first love