𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
  — my mother tongue was not english, and so I am deeply sorry for my poor grammar and misspelled words. I won't be offended if I get corrected in a nice way !!

 I won't be offended if I get corrected in a nice way !!

𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

The cold breeze of the night blew as the world she stands started to spin at a fast pace, with her body in a mess, her heart beating at an uncontrollably speed. She aches for help but didn't wanna be concluded so she avoid the crowd.

Nobody stands other than her, with her aching physique. She uses the walls to be her guide as the cold floor get filled with the crimson, everyone lays before her as they all shared the same gasp for air while waiting for their ending to happen.

“f–fuck. . .” she gasp for the largest amount of air while she grabs everything that her grasp could reach.

It was around midnight, of course everybody was fast asleep or doing what could they be actually doing. While her—she struggles to be alive as her state was shaken up by the sudden everything that had collapsed before her eyes.

There, a lot of bodies she's trying to escape was killed mercilessly as some of their cores were out of their skins. Some of their organs went flying around like a rag doll, while some. . .you couldn't even imagine who they are before.

Her body was drenched in blood, her skin was full of wound, and her heart was taken a back as she tries to figure how to escape this nightmare.

She tries to recollect everything she had before going here, but it's no use since there are bodies all around the area she was in, and the most risky thing is; it happened, she killed them in public with no one noticing.

“f-father. . .help m–me” her knees was too weak that standing up was the most difficult thing to do. “get y–yourself up!” she encourage herself while cursing everything that's been happening to her existence.

All she wanted was to have a peaceful family in a country where she could be herself, where she doesn't have to put her guard too strong that it keeps people away from her. All she wanted was to have a life that she thought she ought to have.  Was that so hard to be given at her grasp? does the possibility of her wrongdoings outweighs her peace? she doesn't even know.

She was having a fifty–fifty at this scene and yet there's this man, standing meters away from her scheme. She's trying to walk away from everything that she have done and he was the one who's keeping his eyes as she does so.

“what a scene” he sighs before walking towards the poor woman. Her sore body was the one who's pulling her in again as she tries to pull herself out the misery.

“I could do some help. . .you know?” he said, walking side by side with her as she let out the growls of her aches before meeting the wonderers eyes.

She felt empty.

“p-please don't get involved with me. .” she struggles as she tries to push him away. Suddenly, the man sank as he watches her bloody hands reach out to his clothes and pushed him out of her circle.

The woman worries everything as the man tried giving her a genuine care towards her. She don't want no trouble to cause at this point, all she wanted was to rest, and be pampered with her pets.

Yet, the man is not backing his pride down. Being pushed away was like being strike by a lightning with such a great force that you tore down each walls to build yourself again. His ego couldn't take being ignored nor being pushed away. Neither of that would happen tonight.

“I am actually trying to help you because your life depends on it. Yet you're avoiding the blessings being given by the God's itself” He yap, but the woman couldn't care less. And so, with her last force of sorcery, she tried her luck by running quickly and when she finally did. It hurts.

The man was so eager to catch up with her but being flown away as you gave them an effort was like being desperate for him. And at fault, she was the one who decides to not accept the life to life offer he gave her. And it felt like being ignored by the poor.

And yet the aura remains a mystery for him. Her aura was astonishing yet heavyweight as it defeated the cold breeze by its heavy summer wind. It felt like he was burned when she let her fingertips run across his body.

“what a mystery you are. . .”

“it makes me wants to find you”

╔══════════╗

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄

╚══════════╝