CHAPTER 33

"Hey Airon, look at my camera!"

'Tss. Why is this freak is still here? She's bothering my Airon.'

Chloe tried to take a picture of him but he turns away from her. Bleh! While Annie and Kenji are quietly talking with each other. Owkay, this look like they're having dates. Ms. Iris and Chase are doing stuff at the counter, the couple K and A, and Airon and Chloe, they're sitting together.

'While me, standing here alone and checking the pastries while waiting for a costumer.'

I glared at Airon so he can feel my gaze towards them. Even though Chloe is aware that we're dating, she still keeps on flirting with him. What's wrong with her? She's different from Annie before, she's not hiding her feelings and intention. It's like she wants to steal him from me. And I am freaking jealous. I can't do anything because I need to focus in this work.

"Hazyyy!"

I came to my senses when they called me. I went to them at the counter. "Yes?"

Ms. Iris seems worried looking at me. "Uh, what will you do after your ship today?"

Huh? Why is she asking? "Maybe hang out wih my friends. Why?"

"Ah. I thought you're going home to your family."

"I am planning to go home tomorrow." I am more confused when they looked at each other. They have something to tell me but looks like they're hesitating. I'm curious and at the same time scared.

"Okay. Actually, something came up and unfortunately I have to leave. So, let's close the shop this early. Is that okay?"

"Y-yea, it's fine Ms. Iris." I want to ask if she's okay but I can't speak.

We started cleaning up and Omi insisted on helping me, it's a pleasure since he's expert on cleanliness hehe but he wears mask and gloves. Then after a while, we're all finally here outside, ready to go on our different ways.

Ms. Iris and Chase still looks worried of something but I didn't ask thinking it's about their personal lives. I smiled and waved at them. "Bye Ms. Iris, Chase. Take care."

"You too Hazyyy, call us if you need something, okay?"- Chase. I nodded at them and then they left.

"So, where are we going to hang out now?!" I excitedly asked my friends and boyfriend hehe except for one. Tss, why won't she leave? I took Omi's hand and intertwined it with mine.

He squeezed mine and then kissed the back of my palm. "Are you tired baby?"

"A little."

"We can just go home to rest-"

"Nah. Their wait would be wasted." I said and looked at Kenji and Annie.

"Hahaha it's okay Hazel, we enjoyed ourselves while waiting. Right, Hon?" Kenji put his arms around Annie's shoulder and she embraced it.

"Yes. If you're tired, we can do this some other time."- Annie.

"No. I missed you all, let's have a picnic!"

They looked at each other and nodded. "Perfect. Let's find a nice spot. The weather is good today. And .." Annie looked at Chloe. "Uh, you're still coming?"

'Bruh, that's rude haha.'

She smiled widely and looks at Airon. "Of course! I will go wherever he goes."

I raised my eyebrows at her but still put a fake smile on my lips. "Hmm why?"

"Uh because we're friends? Remember the first day I approached you two and ask to be your friend, you agreed hehe." yea, I remember but now it's looks like she only want to be friend with my Airon.

"Oh. Okay." since I'm kind and not that showy about my meany side, "Let's go."

I didn't let go of Omi's hand the whole time and didn't let her be close to him. Hmmp! I want him to be mean to her. "Babe, are you okay?"

"Yea, why do you ask?" we're setting up the spot under the three and putting the foods in a blanket laying in the grass.

"I love you."

I was stunned and got confused. "Huh? Why suddenly says that-"

"Babe, I love you." he repeated.

"Yea, I know-"

"I love you baby." now he smiled and it made me blushed and flattered.

I sighed. "Omi, what are you-"

"I love you Hazel." he slowly leaned closer and kissed my .. nose? "Haha I like your face when blushing."

"Tss."

He hugged me. "I know you're jealous but don't be. Aren't you used to the girls that coming and approaching this handsome and ace boyfriend of yours?"

I immediately turns to him and saw him smirking. "When did you became this confident-"

"You should be confident that I am yours. The one they only watches and idolize is crazy over you hehe."

I can't help but to laugh at him. "Hahaha I missed the grumpy and quiet Omi."

His smile faded. "Okay. I'm going to be mean to you now."

"So fast hahaha. I love you Omi." I hugged him firmly.

"Aww so sweet. I'm jealous." we pulled away with each other when Kenji talked behind us. They're holding bottles of drinks. "Hon, I want hugs and kisses too."

"Hahaha not here Hon."- Annie.

"Ehhh??? Where? At home? Let's go home."- Kenji.

"Kenji!?"- Annie.

"Hehehe just kidding."- Kenji.

'Aww they're so cute.'

Chloe arrived too carrying desserts she bought somewhere then sat beside Omi. "Do you likes sweets? I bought this for us hehe."

Omi glanced at the sweets and look away. "I don't like sweets."

'Lies. He loves sweet.'

"Then you should try this. Promise, you will like this." she's a push over.

"Later." Omi said and got up. He helped Kenji and Annie to arrange the set up.

As I was about to go and help them too, Chloe spoke. "Hazel, I don't want to have an enemy. Let's be friends, real friends?"

"Huh?"

"I like your boyfriend, I admit. And I will fight my feelings for him." she said sounding kind and smiled.

I find it creepy. "What-"

"I want him. And I will get him."

Now I am glaring at her. "Do what you want. He won't fall for that."

She smirked. "Thanks, I will do what I want." then she stood up and ran to them.

I was about to go too when I heard my phone ringing. Semi is calling. I went a little further away so they couldn't hear us.

"Semi?"

["Haze! I've been calling you so many times now!] he shouted. I felt scared at his voice.

"W-why? Did something ha-happened?"

["Come at the hospital. Dad and Auntie..."]

NEXT CHAPTER...