Epilogue

Na iligtas namin sila Astrie at Haliya pati na rin ang mga inatasan ng headmaster namin, na sila  nyx. Nalaman namin na matagal ng patay si Elora at ang kasama namin ay isang impostor na siyang pūmatay kay Elora...

Nakakalungkot nga kase alam ko na mahal niya ang kaibigan niyang si serenity na ngayun ay ako na ang naging serenity. Nalaman namin ang main hide out nila at kung sino ang leader nila at siya ay si Headmaster Peynie ng aming akademniya.

"Anong plano natin?" Tanong ng kapatid ko na naka yakap kay Sierra ang aking kaibigan, tsk. May gana pa silang mag yakapan nasa bitag na nga kami ng kapahamakan.

"We should go to academy and confront Headmaster Peynie" Astrie said.

"No, Since we have enough of people we should attack the main hide out. Before they attack us." Sabi ni Xanthus, bago ko pala makalimutan. Nag ka bati bati na ang tatlong kapatid na ito.

"Xanthus is right we should attack first, before they get the upper hand" Sabi ko sakanila at sumang-ayon na rin. Pumunta kami sa Dark Forest kung saan makikita ang malaking hide out ng mga kalaban namin bawat sulok may bantay at talagang mahihirapan ka talaga, dahil may bumabalot na mahika sa teritoryo nila. Nag plano muna kami bago atakihen ang kanilang hide out.

SOMEONE P.O.V:

In a world where darkness loomed like a suffocating shroud, ten brave souls stood as beacons of light against the encroaching shadows. Astrie, Nyx, Sierra, Azrim, Kaira, Alex, Azril, and others, each possessed powers beyond comprehension, gifts bestowed upon them by the elements themselves.

Their mission was clear: to vanquish the darkness and eradicate the foul magic that threatened to consume their world. Together, they embarked on a perilous journey, their determination unwavering, their resolve unyielding.

Their destination lay deep within the heart of the enemy's stronghold, where the sinister gems of power fueled the darkness that threatened to engulf everything in its path. With every step they took, the air crackled with tension, anticipation hanging heavy like a storm on the horizon.

As they reached the heart of the enemy's lair, they were met with fierce resistance. Dark creatures lurked in the shadows, their eyes glowing with malevolent intent. But the fighters pressed on, their powers blazing like beacons of hope in the darkness.

With a unified effort, they unleashed their full might upon the gems, their powers intertwining in a symphony of light and energy. One by one, the gems shattered into shards of darkness, their malevolent influence fading into nothingness.

But even as victory seemed within their grasp, a final challenge awaited them. Serenity, the valiant leader of their group, found herself face to face with the dreaded Master Peyniee, the embodiment of all that was dark and twisted in the world.

Their battle was legendary, a clash of titans that shook the very foundations of reality. Serenity fought with all her strength, her powers ablaze as she clashed with the darkness that threatened to consume her.

But Master Peyniee was a formidable opponent, his dark magic weaving a web of shadows that threatened to overwhelm Serenity's light. With every strike, he sought to snuff out the hope that burned within her heart.

In a final, desperate gambit, Serenity summoned all her remaining strength and struck out at the final gem, the source of Master Peyniee's power. With a resounding crack, the gem shattered into a thousand pieces, the darkness recoiling in agony.

But victory came at a price. As Master Peyniee fell, his final attack found its mark, a blade of darkness piercing Serenity's heart from behind. She staggered, pain coursing through her veins as she looked back to see the face of her attacker.

To her shock, it was the girl they had saved from the depths of the forest, her eyes empty and devoid of light. With a last, rasping breath, Serenity reached out to the girl, her hand trembling with the weight of her final words.

"I... forgive... you," she whispered, her voice barely a whisper as darkness closed in around her.

And with those words, Serenity's light faded, the door opened and rhey saw serenity Lying in the floor full of blood.

They tried to heal her but in response it Failed...

Kita ng diyosa ang pag iyak ng mga kaibigan at kapatid ni serenity kaya naman na aawa siya, tinignan niya ang natutulog na si serenity sa kanya kaharian sa langit. Hinintay niya itong magising at pinapili siya, kung gusto niya bang mabuhay muli o kung gusto niyang mabuhay sa ibang katauhan.

"I'll rathee chose to stay here and watch over here. I know it hurts but I want them to continue livung even without me. My only wish is to The ressurect Elora, in exchange of my life. Goddess."  Sabi niya sa diyosa, pinayagan naman siya nito at binuhay niyang muli si Elora pero sa ibang katawan  at walang alaala ng nakaraan niyang buhay.

Sa pag lipas ng panahon kita niya ang isang maliking estatwa sa baba ng kalangitan na siyang nag pangiti sa kanya. Isang estatwa niya ang nakalagay sa kapital ng city pati na rin sa bawat akademniya.

Kita niya ang masayang muka ng mga kaibigan niya habang binibisita ang kanyang puntod kasama ang kanilang magulang at sariling pamilya....

The end

Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat sa pag sama sakin na matuklasan ang istorya ni Serenity!!! 🤍🤍🤍

my works my contain grammatical and spelling errors. Hoping for your understanding.

Please support, share, and vote. Leaving positive comments will be highly appreciated. Thank you!