Kabanata 18

Pumunta kami sa forest kung saan sabi nila maestro na wawala ang mga kabataan, mukhang wala naman problema sa forest na ito pero para makasigurado nag hiwalay kami para mag imbestiga.

"Mag hiwalay muna tayo, bago mag hating gabi dito uli tayo mag kikita na iintindihan niyo ba?" Sabi ko sakanila nakita ko naman na wala silang problema mag hiwalay kami sa pag iimbestiga kaya naman nag si-alis na sila kasama ang isa't isa.

Habang nag lalakad naramdaman kong naka tingin sakin si Xanthus, kaya naman nag salita ako. "Is there something bothering you?" Tanong ko sa kanya at nilingon siya, nasa likod ko kass ito kaya nilingon ko siya. Umiling naman siya bilang tugon sa aking katanongan.

"Tulong....TULONG....Tulong"

Bumalik na ko sa paglalakad ng marinig namin ang sigaw mula sa kanan namin, nag katanginan kami at mabilis kami tumakbo pa punta sa sumisigaw.

Nakita namin ang isang bata na kung tatantiyahin ang edad ay mga nasa labing lima siya, nakita namin ang isang taong naka suot ng cloak at maskara sa kanyang bibig... ang mata lamang ang nakikita namin, isang napaka pulang mata na nag papahiwatig ng kanyang emosyon na siya ay handang pumatay. Bigla naman kami naging alerto sa paligid ng may dumaplis sa kamay ko na patalim.

Hindi siya nag iisa lang kundi marami sila....

Someone P.O.V

In the dark, eerie forest of Eldoria, where whispers of ancient magic lingered like shadows, Xanthus and Serenity found themselves surrounded by five cloaked figures emanating an aura of malevolence. The air crackled with anticipation as the adversaries locked eyes, a silent understanding passing between them.

Xanthus, with his unwavering determination etched upon his rugged features, drew his sword, its blade gleaming ominously in the moonlight. Beside him stood Serenity, her eyes ablaze with a fiery resolve as she summoned the elemental forces within her.

The cloaked figures advanced, their movements fluid yet menacing. With a wave of their hands, they unleashed torrents of dark magic, hurling them towards Xanthus and Serenity with deadly precision. But Xanthus was swift, parrying the onslaught with his blade, while Serenity countered with bursts of dazzling light.

As the battle raged on, the forest reverberated with the clash of steel and the crackle of arcane energies. Xanthus and Serenity fought with an otherworldly grace, their movements synchronized as if guided by a shared purpose.

Despite their skill, the cloaked figures proved to be formidable adversaries, their mastery of black magic posing a grave threat. With each spell they cast, the air grew heavy with despair, their dark intentions casting a pall over the land.

But Xanthus and Serenity refused to yield. With every strike of their weapons, they pushed back against the encroaching darkness, their spirits undaunted by the odds stacked against them.

In a desperate bid to turn the tide, Xanthus unleashed a flurry of attacks, his sword dancing with deadly precision as he engaged the cloaked figures in a fierce melee. Meanwhile, Serenity called upon the elements, channeling their power into devastating spells that engulfed their foes in searing flames.

The forest echoed with the screams of the cloaked figures as they fell one by one, their dark magic no match for the combined strength of Xanthus and Serenity. But victory came at a cost, for both warriors bore the scars of battle, their bodies battered and bruised from the relentless onslaught.

As the last of their enemies lay vanquished at their feet, Xanthus and Serenity stood amidst the carnage, their chests heaving with exertion. But despite the toll exacted by their ordeal, a sense of triumph coursed through their veins, for they had emerged victorious against overwhelming odds.

With a weary smile, Xanthus sheathed his sword, his gaze lingering on Serenity as she surveyed the aftermath of their struggle. In that moment, they shared a silent communion, their bond forged in the crucible of battle stronger than ever before.

And as they turned to leave the forest behind, their footsteps echoing in the stillness of the night, they knew that whatever trials lay ahead, they would face them together, united in purpose and resolve. For Xanthus and Serenity were not just warriors, but kindred spirits bound by destiny's unbreakable thread.

"The sun is setting, we should go now and take the child." Xanthus said, when he was about to carry the innocent child. The child move backward because of fear, so Serenity comfort the child first before carrying the child named Kianna.

Author: Two more chapters to go and the story of Serenity is done!

Hi readers I would like you to try and read may second story entitled: Reincarnated as the Naíve Villainess Princess, thank you!

my works my contain grammatical and spelling errors. Hoping for your understanding.

Please support, share, and vote. Leaving positive comments will be highly appreciated. Thank you!