Kabanata 19

SOMEONE P.O.V

As Xanthus and Serenity emerged from the depths of the forest, their hearts heavy with the weight of their recent battle, they were greeted by the anxious faces of their friends, Siera and Haliya. But their relief was short-lived, for the news they bore was dire.

"WHERE'S ASTRIE AND Xanthia"   Serenity asked the two, even Xanthus is know worried with his sister. "T-they g-got c-captured" with stuttering voice siere said, and explain to the two.

With trembling voices, Siera and Haliya recounted the harrowing events that had transpired in their absence. Astrie and Xanthia, beloved friends and comrades, had been taken captive by the very forces they had sworn to defeat. Anguish clawed at Xanthus's heart as he realized that his own sister had fallen into the clutches of their enemies.

Fury blazed in Xanthus's eyes as he vowed to rescue his sister and their captured friends at any cost. Serenity stood by his side, her unwavering resolve a beacon of strength in the face of adversity.

But as they began to formulate a plan, Siera and Haliya revealed a startling revelation—the masterminds behind the abductions were none other than the esteemed one their headmaster of their respective academies pillars of authority and trust.

With this revelation fueling their determination, Xanthus and Serenity, along with Siera and Haliya, set forth on a perilous journey to the forest of Veporous in the north, where the enemy's stronghold lay hidden amidst the dense foliage.

Together, they meticulously planned their approach, strategizing every move with precision and foresight. They knew that the fate of their captured friends, as well as countless other innocent souls, rested on their shoulders.

As they ventured deeper into the heart of the forest, the air thick with anticipation, they encountered numerous obstacles and challenges along the way. But with unwavering determination and unwavering courage, they pressed on, their resolve unshaken by the perils that lay ahead.

Finally, they reached the outskirts of the enemy's stronghold, concealed beneath the towering canopy of ancient trees. With bated breath, they prepared to infiltrate the fortress and confront their adversaries head-on.

When they're about to go where the captured had jailed, some enemy sees them."We Had tresspasser" one of the enemy said but in swift second his head got seperated by his body. "We should part ways and save the people and our friend" Serenity said, they all agree and parted ways

With a silent nod of understanding, Xanthus and Serenity led the charge, their companions at their side. The clash of steel and the crackle of magic reverberated through the air as they fought their way through hordes of enemy forces, their determination unyielding in the face of overwhelming odds.

And as they breached the inner sanctum of the fortress, they were met with a sight that filled them with both dread and determination—Astrie, Xanthia, and countless other captives, shackled and imprisoned within the depths of the enemy's lair.

With a roar of defiance, Xanthus and Serenity charged forward, their blades flashing in the dim light as they unleashed their fury upon their foes. Together, they fought with a singular purpose—to liberate their friends and put an end to the tyranny that had gripped the land.

And as the dust settled and the echoes of battle faded into silence, Xanthus and Serenity stood triumphant amidst the wreckage of their enemies' stronghold. Their friends were safe, their enemies vanquished, and justice had been served.

But their journey was far from over, for as they gazed upon the horizon, they knew that new challenges awaited them. Yet with unwavering courage and unbreakable bonds forged in the crucible of adversity, they would face whatever trials lay ahead, united in their quest for freedom, justice, and the promise of a brighter tomorrow.

Epilogue is next 🤍🤍🤍 the story of serenity will end....

my works my contain grammatical and spelling errors. Hoping for your understanding.

Please support, share, and vote. Leaving positive comments will be highly appreciated. Thank you!