Reminder

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual  person, living or dead, it actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright to Kanashii_Nyx15

All rights reserved. The moral rights of the author have been asserted.

This story contains strong language, scenes, and sensitive themes that could be disturbing to certain readers. Read at your own risks

Please be advised that this story contains sensitive content, graphic depiction of violence, mature themes, and strong language that are highly not suitable for a very young audience. I'm telling this here so I wouldn't need to remind you here every chapter.

Also, remember that I'm new in writing so expect that my works my contain grammatical and spelling errors. Hoping for your understanding.

All the chapter / story I wrote is based on my imagination and all photos that I used in my story are not mine, credit to the rightful owner.

I am deeply telling and pleasing everyone who will read the story that don't compare mine to your stories or any story just leave it in peace. If you don't like my characters, just leave it. Don't do destructive criticism and tell me what should and shouldn't because I'm the one who wrote it and I'm the one who owns it, though, I am always open to constructive criticism.

Please support, share, and  vote. Leaving positive comments will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

SAY NO TO PLAGIARISM!

Note: Mabagal mag publish ang otor niyo kaya sa mga gusto mag basa ng story ko hintayin niyo na lang po ako mag update.