SPECIAL CHAPTER

Dedicated to: furtive_wackooo

ALERT!!

THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER IS FOR XANTHUS!!! 

Xanthus stood at the edge of the archery range, his bow drawn taut, eyes narrowed in concentration as he aimed for the distant target. His muscles coiled with tension, his mind focused solely on the task at hand. He released the arrow with a soft exhale, watching as it soared through the air, striking the bullseye with unerring precision.

As he retrieved his arrows, a figure caught his eye. Serenity stood nearby, her own bow in hand, a determined expression on her face as she loosed arrow after arrow with effortless grace. Xanthus couldn't help but be captivated by her skill, by the way she moved with such fluidity and precision.

Approaching her, Xanthus cleared his throat, catching Serenity's attention. She smiled warmly as he greeted her, and soon they fell into conversation. As they talked, Xanthus found himself opening up to Serenity in a way he hadn't with anyone else. He spoke of the troubles plaguing his family, of the weight that seemed to crush him with each passing day.

To his surprise, Serenity listened with genuine concern, offering words of wisdom and comfort that eased the burden on his heart. In her presence, Xanthus felt a sense of peace he hadn't known in years, a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness that threatened to consume him.

Their bond only grew stronger as they fought side by side, their weapons flashing in the heat of battle as they stood against the forces of darkness. Together, they faced unimaginable horrors, drawing strength from each other in the face of adversity.

But it was during their final mission that Xanthus truly realized the depth of his feelings for Serenity. As they battled against the ultimate evil, he watched in horror as Serenity fell, her body crumpling to the ground in a pool of blood.

In that moment, something inside Xanthus broke. The pain of losing her threatened to consume him, to drown him in a sea of grief and despair. But even as he knelt beside her lifeless form, a fire ignited within him, a fierce determination to honor her memory and carry on her legacy.

Years passed, but Xanthus never forgot Serenity. He visited her grave often, kneeling beside it in silent contemplation as he whispered words of love and devotion into the wind. And then, one day, he made a decision that would change his life forever.

With trembling hands, Xanthus reached into his pocket, pulling out a small velvet box. Inside lay a delicate ring, a symbol of his undying love for Serenity. He placed it gently on her grave, tears glistening in his eyes as he confessed his feelings aloud.

"I love you, Serenity," he murmured, his voice choked with emotion. "I always have, and I always will. You were my light in the darkness, my guiding star in the night sky. And though you may be gone, your memory will live on in my heart forever."

As he stood there, the wind whispered through the trees, carrying his words into the ether. And in that moment, Xanthus knew that no matter what trials lay ahead, he would face them with Serenity's love as his guiding light.

AUTHOR:HI EVERYONE!!!

DO YOU GUYS WANT A BOOK 2 OF THIS STORY WHERE OUR FEMALE LEAD "SERENITY" WILL RESSURECT AGAIN  FKR HER HAPPY ENDING BUT THEY HAVE TO FACE SOME TRIALS?!?!?