"  stop the fvcking music !!!"

And everybody freezes as music stops immediately while Shinae smirks at him not knowing that she really fvcked up this time .

" Leave !!!" He shouts as Shinae's heart drops that how can he disrespect her in front of so many people.

Gngguk looks towards all the men present in the room.

" Are you all hard of hearing? Do I have to repeat myself?? Leave !!!"

Everybody walks outside as he continues to look intently at Shinae while she flips her hair sassily .

" Did you like my performance ?"

She speaks in honey laden voice as she  puckers her lips and damn now that definitely did something to his heart as it jumped in his chest .

He walks towards her without breaking eye eyecontact as his aura darkens but his eyes were soft as ever .

" Get ! .Down!!"

She gulps at his authorative tone and gets down feeling his eyes on her .

He holds her wrist and pulls her outside along with him as his secretary shows her thumbs up and she tries so hard to control her giggle otherwise it would have made Gngguk even more mad so she silently follows him outside .

He stops outside as he calls his head gaurd who stands in front of him with bowed head .

" How did she enter the meeting hall ? "
He asks him  sternly .

Shinae removes her hand from his grip as she  stands in front of head gaurd   Gngguk's eyes stare at her once again.

" Gngguk please don't scold him , it's not his fault . I threatened him with this gun ."

She retrieves the gun from the pocket of her sundress as it almost slips from her hand , she mumbles a little ' oh no , am sorry ' and Gngguk has to taken in a deep breath to control his heart because that stupid fluttered again at her aborable action . She holds it clumsily pointing it towards Gngguk .

Gngguk scoffs at her .

" Can you see these well trained  gaurds surrounding us ? He is their head !!  He  can't be intimidated by a simple gun like this ."

He satches the gun from her hand with blink of an eye  and drops it on floor.

" Now get aside . I need to talk to him ."

He looks at head gaurd and moves forward again but Shinae holds his chest stopping him.

" He might not be threatened by that gun but he does respect the words of lady of his boss  . He didn't allow me to enter from front door following your orders but he did allow me to enter from backside considering my request. "

Gngguk's anger melts a little as his heart warms up .

He holds her wrist and pulls her along with him to his office .
He holds her head from back and slams her against the door .

" What the fvck do you think you were doing there?"

" I was trying to grab your attention ."

" My attention?" He scoffs

" You always had my attention darling yet you never liked me . Oh You didn't even wanted to see my face right ? I was forcing myself on you .My love was impure, perverted and I was trying to get into your pants according to you ?? So why are you here now ? To remind me everything again ? "

She shakes her head in denial as her heart clenched painfully .

" Gngguk!"
She tries to cup his face but he removes her hand and moves back as her heart pained , she looks down as her eyes brim with tears .