37 ❤️

Jimin sighs as he closes his eyes removing her hands from his face and holds them in his palms.
He opens his eyes.

" Just accept it Jimin!"

Jimin nods as he looks down.

" Yes you are right I still have feelings for you."

Soha gasps.

" Thank God!"

Soha's eyes glistens as she immediately hugs him tightly as he embraced her in his arms.
She sobs a little in his arms. He pecks her head a little longer.

" I am sorry Soha, please forgive me for acting that way towards you because I-I thought we won't work together "

She parts as she cups his cheek with one hand so lovingly.

" What made you think that Jimin? Hmm?"

Jimin holds her wrist.

" because I don't think so you deserve a person like me . You derve someone better, someone who can love you, cherish you. "

" And who are you to decide what I derserve? . I want your love Jimin. I just want you , nobody else!!"

Jimin's eyes glistens at her confession as he pecks her palm.

" I just didn't wanted you to live a insecure life where you always have to worry about if am cheating on you with someone else. "

" No! Please I am sorry for that day. I-I miss understood you that day, I was hurt but now I trust you, I trust your love, I trust our love. Your separation taught me everything .... Jimin is our love so weak that it doesn't deserves even a chance? Tell me Jimin. Is it so weak? "

Jimin shakes his head as he holds her hand and pecks the back of it.

" Don't I deserve to be loved by you? " A tear escapes her eyes.

Jimin looks into her eyes as his eyes widens.
He immediately cups her face.

" Please don't say that again Soha. You will hurt me."

He brings her face closer as he pecks her forehead a little longer.

" You derserve everything Soha. You deserve all the happiness, all the love of this world. I am just afraid if I will be able to do justice with that. "

" You will Jimin, you will!!"

She connects her forehead with his. They stay like that for a while when Jimin takes her into a deep passionate kiss. He just doesn't kisses but eats her as she moans in his mouth. He sucks on her tongue as her toes curl on that sensation.
She holds his bathrobe pulling him even closer.
She taps his shoulder on being out of breath as he parts making her chuckle.
He bites his lips as he goes for another kiss.

" Shit! I won't get tired of them ever ."

Soha chuckles in between their kiss as she wraps her hands around his neck moaning in their kiss. Jimin's hand travelled inside her bathrobe to hold her bare waist, he careeses her waist with his thumb and her eyes flutters at the sensation.
She pushes him back being out of breath. Jimin chuckles pecking her forehead.

" Don't worry you will soon get used to controlling your breath a little longer because we will practise it everyday."

He taps his lips and then looks down at that area of him.

" Oh God! Jimin you are such a pervert!!"

Soha shouts closing her eyes as Jimin breaks into laugh at her flustered state.
She gets up and throws pillows at him as he dodges them successfully.
She gasps as he holds her wrist and pulls her under him on bed laying her on her back.
He looks at her from head to toe as he leans towards her ear. He whispers near her ear