S2 - 6 ❤️

Irene enters Jungkook's apartment with spare keys as she hears the sound of shower and confirms that he is in the washroom.

She kept the vegetables on the slab as she started chopping them to cook dinner for both of them.

She was in middle of the process when she someone back hugs her as she gets startled for a  second but then smiles guessing who can it be as he placed his chin on her shoulders, his wet hair were tickling her neck as she giggles a little.

" Koo!"

She turns her head to side and finds him smiling at her as her heart flutters. She looks away shyly but he holds her chin turning her head to side again and kissed her till they were out of breath, they giggled after parting from kiss as he pecks her cheeks.

" You didn't tell me you were visiting me today."

" I wanted to surprise you!"

Jungkook hums  as he dips his head in the crook of her neck as she closes her eyes and her grip tightens on the knife.

" I loved your surprise!"

He slowly pecks her neck as she takes in a deep breath.

" K-Koo let me cook dinner for us! "

" Then go ahead who's stopping you babe ?"

He teased her as he nips at her neck while his hands travel inside her top higher slowly and  their breaths quickens.
She tilts her neck to side to give him more access as he smirks.

" Baby why did you stop? I am hungry let's make dinner for us."

Irene nods as she opened her eyes and  tried to chop the vegetables again but her hands trembled, Jungkook licks a long stripe of her neck as she gasps and knife drops from her hands.
He whispers in her ears.

" Bad girl! Keeping her boyfriend hungry intentionally so that he can eat her out instead."

" J-Jungk-"

" Say it baby I want to hear you screaming it!"

She gasps as he leans closer to her ears again.

" I don't want to have dinner just give me my dessert babe."

Irene takes in a deep breath as his voice reaches straight to her core.

Jungkook closes the stove and picks her up in his arms and crashes his lips on her as Irene holds his neck to deepen the kiss.

He drops her on his bed as he climbs after her removing his shirt, she gasps as her cheeks turns red. He hovers above her with his arm beside her head.

He caresses her cheeks looking into her eyes admiring her also to look for any sign of discomfort, he proceeds dropping his hand on her chest slowly unbuttoning the buttons of her top while maintaining eye contact with her , she blushes hard as her eyes flutters and she breaks the eye contact. Jungkook  sits back on his knees and makes her sit too  as he caresses her cheek with the back of his hand while looking deep into her eyes, he pressed his lips against her as his kisses travel down her neck while he removes her top slowly down her shoulders. He takes her skin in between his teeth and suckles on it making her head dizzying as she exhales deeply dropping her head back. He unclips her bra letting it fall down her shoulder as his kisses travels down towards her breast, he holds her bare waist pinching it playfully as she hissed, his tongue touches her nipple as she gets uncomfortable in his arms which he senses immediately and on normal days he would have stopped then and there, but today he is on a different mission so he continues.

Jungkook groans as Irene removes his face from her naked chest.He frowns as soon as he looks into her teary eyes.
He cups her face in concern.
" You have suffered from a trauma in past didn't you love?"