Chapter 16:"Replace who now?"

I'm writing this at 5am and I will correct it tomorrow,pls don't mind the horrible writing for now guys <333

____________________________________

"Is everything ok?" Heather concerned
words ringed in my head ever since I started
zooming out while she talked about her life
or her little alliance with Dunnstock.

"Uh?Oh,umh,yes...totally!" I shrugged,
rubbing my eyes as we walked through the
strangely empties halls of Westerburg High.

"Does she needs to know about the whole deal with Veronica?I mean,she's risking her life
just because I told her most of it!What if she
notices?What if she buries her in dark hall faraway from her and-"

Oh my god Heather,shut up!

"Heather...can you get out of my mind for a little moment,please?"

And let you have a mental breakdown over something unrealistic?I don't think so...

I continue to walk down the hallway with Heather,trying to act like a ghost didn't just appear next to me like she has been doing for weeks now,totally normal.

"We're talking about the person that killed you AND could possibly kill more people too,what do you mean 'unrealistic'"

The clearly annoyed ghost rolled her eyes before floating besides me as Heather searched through...Wait,this isn't her locker.

Heather,before I strangle her with the oxygen,can you tell her to STOP TOUCHING  MY STUFF?!

The ghost rambled on and on as Heather continued to search through her locker,throwing the list of photos that she and Veronica took before...everything.

"Ahah!Found it."

Heather made a little 'ta-da!' sound as she finally pulled out a forgotten,yet very recognisable red scrunchie,earning from me the very first gasp of the day.

"Hey,that's Heather's scrunchie!"

She put a hand in front of my face and started to speak again quickly.

"I really don't care Heather,Heather's dead!Someone has to replace her."

I look at her flabbergasted,confused and irritated by what she just said.

That goddamn bitch.

"That fucking bitch."

...Touchè.

"StOp ReAdInG mY mInD,hEaThEr!"

The ghost whined,mimicking what I said some days ago,annoying me.

"What are you guys doing?"

As we hear her voice me and Heather,the green one,jumped slightly while Heather just...floats away?I don't know!

"Well,uhhh,we were cleaning Heather's locker!And Heather found her scrunchie...isn't that right,Heather?"

I slightly pinched Heather in her right arm,hoping that she would answer in a very,but very,calm way like usually.

"Yes Veronica,we found...lots of things.Likeee,those photos!You guys took them on that trip to the 7/11 down town."

Heather handed Veronica the pictures and I swear that for a second I could see a frown on her face before her chuckling slightly.

"Yeah,those...umh,were really 'good' times!"

She looks over at me,locking her eyes with mine,that stupid,yet attract-

No,nope,never,no way,shut up self consciousness,wake up and stop thinking those things!That's just fucked up.

As I was saying,that stupid,yet at-

atrocious smirk that I learned to hate in those days and would love to wipe off her face too.

"Woah,Heather,you're a poet now?That rhymed quite well actually!"

...God,how am I supposed to survive atleast a whole year in this conditions?