Chapter 11:"Partying is a hobby"

Yeah,I should really upload this story,btw some days ago was my birthday :D
Ok,just letting you guys know this chapter may be short and it has UNDERAGE DRINKING so there are some possibility of maybe an unholy scene...there probably will be one,lol

Heather's POV:

I slowly wake up in a somewhat familiar room,but it doesn't feel like mine. I only remember going to a party and now I'm in...Veronica's room?Why am I here of all possible places to be in?!

I only remember going to a party and getting a bit drunk,but I don't remember going somewhere with Veronica and...where the fuck did my underwear go?

Ok Heather,think,think why you're here and why your legs feel more numb than the other days...

While I held my half empty cup of rum and coke in my left hand,I watched people going around the house and some stopping to mock me because my boyfriend was a 'dike'.

Just the thought of what happened in the last days made me want to throw up on the floor,and the fact is...

that same person that caused it all is here.

Yes,Veronica fucking Sawyer is at this party hosted by a random jock that Heather knows and convinced to let us in.

I continuously stared at her,not daring to lose her out of my sigh,even for a minute or two.

She's been staring at me,chit chatting with random girls and even drank a bit of beer in the main time.

I had a feeling she had something in mind,her being here is a strange thing to happen

"Heyyy,want a bit of weæd?"

I look over at the random guy offering me some drugs,clearly trying to get under my skirt,but I'm not in the mood for that.

"I rather not,thank y-"

As I looked over at where Veronica is supposed to,my heart freeze and my eyes widen at what happened...Where's Veronica?Oh shit.

I quickly get up from the couch and push the guy from my way,searching for a bathroom to hide in it.

As I pass through the halls,various voices can be heard from all around me:

"Watch where you're going!"

"Freak,ahahah!"

"Hey!Get back here!"

"Hey beautiful~"

"Yooo,it feels like everything is moving!"

As I arrived in the room I lock the door with the key and I open the sink to splash some water on my face,maybe my mind is pl-

"Why hello there,darling. What a surprise seeing you here~"

My eyes widen and I look behind me to see a somewhat sober Veronica,unlike me.

"What do you need now,Ronnie?"

She suddenly wraps an arm around my waist,pulling me closer and getting me off guard by the sudden movement.