Chapter 5:"Rainy day"

heyyy,I'm finally back 😋 this chapter has fluff (finally) and not fucked up shit for once cuz I'm noice :> I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPLOAD FOR SO LONG GAYS :[

Veronica's POV:

Rain,thunders and clouds...today is gonna be a terrible day and I'm sure of it.

The way the sky becomes black reminds me immediately of what I did to JD some days ago...

Maybe I could have let him live,guess we don't always get what we want.

I returned the clothes to Heather after making sure I removed completely the bloodstains off of them and then I putted them in her lockers.

I also putted a note in it,just to make sure that she doesn't think I'm a stalker or anything. (as if I'm not)

Heather,she told me about her fears of thunders some days ago,her parents are on a business trip and it's raining...

oh fuck,she must be so scared right now!Being alone in her house while there's a thunderstorm outside,that sounds so horrible.

Maybe I could go pay her a visit,doesn't it sound like a good idea?I'm seriously going crazy... (Crazy?I was crazy once!)

I carefully unlock the window and silently climb out of it,leaving something to keep it open.

As I jump into the ground I start to walk towards Heather's house,I hope she doesn't mind if her window lock suddenly got snapped out of nowhere.

As I enter my love's room,I don't see her?Where could she-

I suddenly notice something shifting under the covers,I slowly get closer and...

Oh,she's on the bed,obviously.She looks like she's been crying,poor baby.She wouldn't mind if I got next to her,right?

I gently remove half of the blanket and sneak next to her on the bed,wrapping my arms around her little waist.

Things like this don't happen often,you gotta appreciate every second of those and that's what I'm doing.

I pull the cover back on and bury my face in the crook of her neck,smelling the scent of her almost possible expensive perfume.

As times goes on,I close my eyes and start to dooze of to sleep,my eyelids getting heavier as minutes go on until I completely close my eyes