Chapter 7:"Confusion"

Woah,why tf am I uploading this fast-
Anygays,we're finally going back to the "Veronica is a fucking psychopath who needs to be locked down in a white room (preferably not with rats) and left alone for some time" arc.Uhhh,enjoy I guess?

*******
Veronica's POV:

Heather's funeral...I technically shouldn't even be here right now,but oh well.

There are lot of people,most of them could barely tolerate her at school,why are they here?

If you hate someone why would you go to their funeral?It doesn't make sense at all!

Well,it doesn't make any sense that I'm he-

"Well,fuck me gently with a chainsaw!What a surprise to see you here"

No,it can't be...

"Of course it can be,you thought you could get rid of me this easily Ronnie?"

You're dead,there's no way that you're actually here

"I was surprised that you had the gut to kill me,but even come to my funeral?Ah!You sure are unpredictable for unplanned things."

Shut up.Shut up.Shut up.Shut up.Shut u-

"Ronnie,are you ok there?"

The voice of Mcnamara slapped me back to reality,I probably had whispered the shut up part loud enough for her to hear.

"Y-Yes,I'm just- really sad right now..."

I wasn't,but she wouldn't know that

"You sure are strange,and evil"

Shut up Heather

Mcnamara holds my hand and gently squeeze it,making me jump out of the sudden physical contact.

"I know it's hard,but she's in a better place right now atleast."

She slightly smiles at me,that so hypnotising gentle smile.

"I hate to break it to her,but being in your head isn't really better than being there to kick your hairy a-"

Shut up Heather,you're fucking dead right now.

"Yeah,she clearly is enjoying her staying in Heaven right now."

I smile slightly at her,even though I don't even believe what I'm saying right now.

"I thought you would say hell to be honest"

We both giggle silently,some people turned around but they just roll their eyes and almost immediately turned back.

As I look in front of me,Heather lays her head on my shoulders and- OH MY GOD SHE JUST LAYED HER HEAD ON MY FUCKING SHOULDER.

"Can you stop being gay for my favourite friend for atleast a minute?"

Can you not interrupt my brain while thinking regularly for a moment?