Your Natural Hair Is Beautiful (GlitchyBonb)

SMG4 and SMG3 are in Three's cafe talking and it seems like everything is normal until Four's eyes drift over to Three's's hair. He pauses for a moment before asking "are you dyeing your hair again?" Three sighs "yeah, it keeps fading which is annoying" Three snickered "when I was younger I used vegetable dye". Four laughed as he took a sip of his coffee, "You used what? Oh, you know there's better dyes for hair now, right?" "What? I was 12!" Three said as Four laughed

"I bet you looked like one of those MySpace profile pictures everyone used back then" Four joked and Three glared, "ugh, thanks for reminding me of my awkward phase, thanks for that". "Haha, sorry, I just had to point that out" "What? As if you looked better?" Three said in a cocky tone as Four smiled and rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up"

Three chuckled, "Oh don't act like you weren't a huge loser when you were younger.", he laughed, "I may not have been the most popular guy in school, but at least I didn't look like an edgy emo kid" SMG3 laughed. "At least I looked like more than the guy who was the definition of 'loser". The two laughed, before their joking fight started to get a bit heated, Four rolled his eyes, "Come on, if you really think you're that much better than me, then why have I been the more successful one?" Then Three scoffed, "Yeah, like you're all high and mighty now, Mr "I have a successful YouTube channel"

"You have the worst fanbase" Three then the Four glared at him "wasn't there a fan of you that kept self shipping themselves with you?" There was one thing they can agree on that's horrible

The fandom

"So..." Four tried to change the subject "are you gonna dye your hair... For the millionth time" Three sighed, "Ugh, I guess I will, the color keeps fading every time" Four rolls his eyes, "You know you don't have to dye it every time it fades, right?" He scoffed, "Like anyone would ever want to see my boring, dirty natural color, it looks gross" he shook his head, "I really wish you'd stop dyeing your hair" "make me" Three then stuck his tongue out, SMG4 laughed, "You know you really suck at being mean, do you know that?"

SMG3 gave him the middle finger, "Well screw you too then, ass" "Oh no, you gave me the finger, my day is ruined" Four said sarcastically

Both of them laughed, "Seriously, you're so bad at being mean" then it was quiet "sooo... Is there a reason you want to dye your hair... Again" Four said as Three shrugged "Honestly, I just don't like the way my hair looks without the color, and if I don't dye it again, it's gonna fade more, and it's gonna look like ass"

"You know... You look pretty with your natural hair color" Four said then Three looked at him. Three rolled his eyes, "Ugh, do not even try the whole 'you look pretty with your natural hair color' thing on me, cause you know I'm not buying it"

SMG4 smiled "no you really do, dark brown suits you!" He scoffed, "Oh yeah, you're totally not just trying to butter me up so I don't dye my hair! Plus, I don't look good with natural color hair, and I don't care if you like it, I look better with the black color" Four rolled his eyes, "Oh wow, someone is in denial and is trying to lie to themselves, come on, just admit you look better with your natural color"

Three went quite "do you actually like my natural hair color?" SMG4 sighs, "Do you really believe that I would compliment you in any shape or form if I wasn't being serious, plus... Your natural hair color looks beautiful" Three stares at Four for a long moment, "Do you... Really mean it?"

Four kissed him on the lips "yes, of course I do" Three stares at him shocked, before he kissed him back "you were being serious?" Four nodded and smiled, Three started to smile, wrapping his arms around Four, pulling him closer to him "oh my god, I'm sorry I didn't believe you, it's just... I never realized that anyone would actually like my natural color hair" Three pulled him closer, and kissed him again, before breaking apart and looking at him "I just thought that people preferred me with a black hair color or something"

"So.. does this mean you won't dye your hair anymore?" Four said as Three sighs and shakes his head "I guess not, I guess I've just always been so used to people telling me that I look better with the black hair that I guess I forgot about the fact that I look better with my natural color" they both kissed then saw Mario to their left

"Mario wants to know when is the wedding :D"