Chapter Eleven 2.0: You What?!

Start from the beginning

"What why?!"Yeri whispered yelled.

"Well maybe because I lied like a lot," I said walking closer to her.

"About the whole depression and bipolar thing?"Hanna asked me raising her eyebrows.

"That and well Luke and I have a past. A long." I said looking at them.

"Spill!"Yeri said with a shocked expression.

"Ok so back in high school I did not want people to know I was related to Jason and Travis because back in middle school people alone wanted to be friends because I was their sister. When high school started I begged my parents to let me change my last name up until my senior year when some leaked a picture of Jason, Travis, and I. I met Luke in high school and we started dating for seven years, we almost got married and I was pregnant but I lost the baby. I told them a few days ago." I said looking at them.

"Wow."They both said not knowing what to say.

"Look the way I see it you were scared to talk about your past. Ryan, you told me you spent your whole life trying to prove you were more than Jason and Travis' Kelce's baby sister so much so you distanced yourself from them and now the world knows who you are. An amazing badass lawyer! I get why you took so long to say anything." Yeri said walking up to me and putting her hands on my shoulders.

"She is right you know. I have not known you for a long time but have been a fan of yours. I knew when I wanted to be a lawyer I wanted to be just as successful as you are. So I don't think it's about you. She is just beginning a bitch."Hanna said walking up to us. I smiled before hugging them.

"I am so lucky to have two in my life," I said pulling away.

"Us too."They said smiling at me.

"You know what? I am going to talk to this girl." I said walking up the stairs.

"Wait why?"Hanna said following after me.

"Because this girl is living in MY HOUSE and she has the nerve to be rude to me? We shall see." I said with so much sass. At this point, I was beyond mad. I let Haley into my home and this is how she treats me. More important Travis is in love with her but she is treating him like trash.

I marched up to her room and banged the door open.

" Excuse me?! Have you ever heard of a thing called knocking?!"She asked looking at me annoyed.

"Sweetheart it's my house! I am the one who pays the rent! Let's not forget that!" I said to her as she walked over to me.

"Whatever!" She said trying to walk past me but I grabbed her hand.

"Oh no you don't! We are not leaving this room until you tell me what the hell is going on?!" I said locking the door.

" I don't have to tell you shit!" She yelled at me.

"Oh yes, you do! You have been acting weird ever since that game in Denver! You suddenly left us leaving us confused. You stopped talking to us! Haley my brother is worried sick about you! Please just talk to me!" I said to her with pleading eyes.

" I cheated! I cheated on Travis!" She said looking at me.

"You're joking ?!" I laughed looking at her.

"No, I am not!"She said looking at me.

"You fucking bitch!" I said slapping her.

Patrick's P.O.V.

Travis and I walked into Ryan's house to find a worried Yeir and Hanna.

"What's up with you guys? You look like you are worried about something?" I asked them.