☆ / 01

[boyxboy]
Izuku.
Katsuki.

"Fucking bitch!!" Izuku growled as he shoved Bakugou against the his desk, pinning him down. Parker gasped before he clenched his teeth.

"Fu-Fucking bastard!" Bakugou barked back before his hair was tugged harshly by Izuku hand.

"Me? A bastard?! As if you weren't flirting with one of the workers!!" Izuku, growling louder with a gnashing sound. He tugged harder onto Bakugou hair earning a small cry from the blond underneath.

Though his scalp was starting to hurt as Izuku pulled harder, he couldn't give up.

Not just yet.

"I-I wasn't!! Dumbass nerd, you need glasses more than me!" Bakugou shoved Izuku away.

"Oh yeah?! I need glasses now? I'm sure everyone who was in the office saw that the BOY, put HIS dirty hands on you!" Izuku snarled before he quickly pinned Bakugou hand upon his head.

"S-so what?!" Bakugou smirked, twisting his arms around, just to push Izuku farther. "You could of stop him, BUT YOU REFUSE?!" Izuku snapped at the last bit of the sentence. Bakugou body weaken a little as Izuku let out a firmly fiery tone. The voice that Izuku knew Bakugou couldn't resist. His legs trembling in small bits of fear as he sucked up the air around them.

Feeling more aroused.

Still angry though.

"Such a naughty bitch today," Izuku tsk, sliding his hands underneath Bakugou tight cropped shirt. His hands were squeezed down by the thin but very tight thin fabric. Barely allowing him to move with ease. Bakugou bucked his hips slightly, whimpering at the thought of being a naughty bitch.

His, naughty bitch.

"Fucking whore, thinking you could let people touch you? Especially men huh?" Izuku chuckled as he finally manage to move his hands up to Bakugou pec's.

"Look at these bad boy~ Your tits could feed so many babies, am I right?" Izuku chuckled as he slipped his hands under the black lace bra he was wearing and pushed down onto the nipple bundle with a finger. "Ngh!" Bakugou cries out, turning his head to the side all red.

"Come on, don't be shy whore, you were so fearless when that worker traced your abs," Izuku mumbled, slipping his hands out of his shirt, his left hand grabbing Bakugou chin and turning it towards him.

"Sh-Shut the fuck up bitch!" Bakugou lifted his knee up, rubbing it against Izuku crotch. Izuku let out a gasp, moaning a little. Before he knew it, Bakugou had pushed him onto the floor, strangling on top of him lightly. "You need to keep your mouth shut nerd!" Bakugou, tracing the rim of Izuku pants, along with the boxers.

In a blink of an eye, Bakugou ripped the pants right off of him, stretching them a little, almost creating a hole. "Fuckin- you damn brat!" Izuku hissed but Bakugou stuck out his tongue before slipping off his own pants. The both of their cocks slid against each other, pre-cum dripping down each others length. Bakugou the first to buckle his hips on top of the other. Izuku hissed as Bakugou grabbed a hold their cock, wrapping his fingers around the red tips.

"Fu-fuck.." Bakugou mumble, his voice airy and light. Izuku bite his lips as he ran his hands through Bakugou soft locks, then harshly tugging onto them earning an yelp. "Fuc-fucking asshole!" Bakugou moaned, rolling his hips more eagerly. His moans grew louder as he felt closer to his limit.

"Al-Already gonna c-cum? So pathetic!" Izuku grinned as Bakugou bit his lips, eyes lids half open. "Nn!~ W-wanna cum!~" Bakugou gasps as Izuku slaps his hands away and replaces with his own. "Yeah? Gonna cum—fuck!~ li-like a girl? Scream like an girl for me!-" Izuku grunted pulling Bakugou by his hair closer to his face. "Mngh!~ Oh fuck! I-I'ma cum! Cal-" Bakugou sobs as his legs trembled and shook.