How Do You Like Them Apples? (s2 e19)

Alessia's pov
"Come on girls let's go!" Miss Abby yelled and we all went into studio a

"Ok, let's talk about Woodbridge, Virginia. You're a tenth of a point loser. It's time to cowboy up here. The Abby Lee Dance company is somebody to beat. They're not thrilled that they won, their thrilled that they beat you. You need to challenge yourselves. So if you're legs here, find a girl in class whose leg is here, and stand next to her at the bar. Fight for that. That's how you get better. You have to want to win more than I want it for you. Now I want to talk about this week. We will be traveling to Ohio." Miss Abby said and we all groaned

"We might see Kendall. And we might see Vivi-Anne. All I know is that if the Abby Lee Dance Company will be so hot, that they will become apple pie. And your group is going to be like the Alamo. The name of the group is land unforgiving. It's about territory, we are going to Cathy's territory. We're gonna stick a stick right into that beef jerky. Everybody standing before me is in the group dance. However, I'm going to bring a few ringers in, just like the wicked witch of the west." Miss Abby explains. I'm excited to see who the ringers are. I hope they're people I know. "She always uses older dancers in her routines, let's fight fire with fire."

She then moves on to pyramid

"So, let's start on the bottom of the pyramid. Brooke, you're still on probation. Next, we have MacKenzie. How'd you get done there, what happened?" Miss Abby asked. She then made a smacking noise with her mouth that looked like she was pretending to chew gum. "How many times did I tell you to spit the gum out?"

"Maybe 10" MacKenzie answered quietly

"So that's nine times too many. Next we have Hannah. Now Hannah you were in the group dance. The choreography was really not that hard. Your sister could've done it when she was 6. You missed a couple steps here and there. Pick it up. Next, Nia. I think you're there because you had a hard time with those turns. And it was your legs that needed straightened. So all that technique you worked on, what happened? Next we have Paige. You see that probation sticker? Hopefully that's gonna come off soon. Next we have Chloe. Group dance, it was where you made the mistake. Solo was good. Next is Maddie and Ale. You both got first place at the competition. Now the first person on top of the pyramid is Maddie." Miss Abby said and we looked at her confused. "And the second person on top of the pyramid is Ale."

What? How can we be on top of the pyramid and on the second row? This women makes no sense

"Now I want to congratulate you two. Two crowns for each of you, 2 titles for each of you in less than two hours.  That's pretty darn good." She said and we smiled a little.

"Paige you're eleven, you're going to be our title entrant, 9-11." Miss Abby said and I clapped. "You will be doing tounge twister. It's your responsibility to know it. She will not have a rehearsal. She's welcome to use the studio. But she has to get in here on her own. And I want to see a crown on top of your head. Do you understand?" Paige nodded