Part 4: My Mom Doesn't Believe Me Anymore

My mom stopped punishing me. instead of that, she just left me to her friend's (emily) house. She had another trip so she left me to Emily's house for 2 day.

Whenever she left me there, Emily was still using me as her slave and my mom doesn't care about that anymore.

She was wearing sandals at home.

I was homealone with her again, she was almost started to cooking before I came to her house

I was homealone with her again, she was almost started to cooking before I came to her house. It was good for her because she won't have to bring step tool anymore, instead she will use me.

She wanted me to lay down Parallel to the Kitchen Counter  so she could move on my body. She stepped on my chest and started. After around 20 minutes, she had to get salt so she step on my lower stomach with her right feet and stand one feet on there.

She get the salt and move to my chest again. She was 155 pound and it was so painful for me, I was just wanting it to ended. After about 10 minutes she had to get 2-3 Spices, she step on my face with both her feet.

Her right feet was on my mouth, her left foot at my eyes she get the spices but didn't move to my chest, she opened her phone and checked the notifications that came to her phone. It took her 7 min and she moved to my chest.

After 30 min, food was ready and she put the food in plate, step on my face and walked to table. I made a noise and she said "oop, I forgot you were under my feets, haha!"

It made me angry but she was way stronger than me so I couldn't able to beat her, she also able to call my mom and I don't wanna get punished by her again so I just keep obeying her.

She came back for my plate, stand near and said "I know you love feets. Don't be shy, so I can give you more moment with my feet. Okay?" I didn't response and she raised her leg. Crushed my face and said "Okay??"

I said "yes ma'am" and she smiled. Step on my face with her left feet, right to my chest and put some food on my plate. She walked back to table and put my plate near her feet.

She take off her slipper and said "Let me make your food more delicious for you" and put her feet on my food.

She raised her feet and it was all food particles, she said "you can eat now" I was looking for spoon and she said "you can't use spoon. But you can use your lick." and I licked the food particles from her feet.

It was so disgusting but I had to, I ate all the feet from her feet and it took me 40 mins. Then she wanted me to follow her, while I'm following her to her dressing room, she said "we will go to mall so I need to get ready."
We were in her dressing room, she wanted me to lay down on my back.

I did as she want and she stand on my chest, choosing some clothing to wear. It took another 30 mins and we went to shoe rack. She choosed her platform heel sandals.

She wore them and we went to her garage

She wore them and we went to her garage. She wanted me to lay down on my back so I did. She put her sandals toes on my lips mashing my lips while saying "ohh my sandals have dirty soles and I need it to be clean so I can drive my car. And you can clean it for me, right?"

And she move off her toes from my lips. She was still standing on my chest and she moved her right sandal so close to my face. I licked the sole of her sandal, And the other one as well. She get in her car and I get in.

We went to mall and she parked her car at mall parking. There are just few persons, she wanted me to lay down so I did and she Landed on my back. She get off my body and we went to mall. She went to stores and I followed her.

She bought some socks and a heels
The heels she got :

She payed for the things she bought and we were walking to mall parking

She saw her friend and they speaked a few minutes. Then Emily said "wanna drink a coffee on my house?"

Her friend nodded and we all went to mall parking. She wanted me to lay down again, I did and her friend saw that. She wasn't care about others, just her friends.

She (let's call him mia) also wanted me to lay down.  

Mia was a little heavies woman then Emily. She's 185 pound. And she was wearing 1 inch heels

When I lay down on my stomach, she said "lay on your back

When I lay down on my stomach, she said "lay on your back." I turned on my back and she step on my collar bone with her right feet, left on chest.

It was so painful and heavy, she opened the door and get in the car. Then I get on but Emily didn't let me sit, she said, crawl under the passenger seat and clean mia's heels soles. Then you can clean mine.

I crawled and mia put her feet close to my face, I was licking the sole and whenever her car hits a speed breaker, Mia's heels hits my face, I finally licked all over her soles and it's Emily's turn. I crawled and she step on my face, didn't move her feet and said "why did it took so long? We almost reached the home."

then she wanted me to lay down in front of the car door and she jumped on my stomach. Then it was mia's turn, she step on my chest and get off my body.