Part 1 : Exposure to Slander

(Since English isn't my main language, there might be some grammar errors)

It was a Spring day, everything was going alright at school (maybe not alright bc of the grades I got) that was last minutes, and I heard Bell rang which one means school is over.

I got my backpack ready and walked back to home (it was about 1km so everyday I just walk) I came back to home and saw my mom, she was getting ready for something.

I asked her "mom, will you go somewhere?" which she replied "Yes honey, I will go for Business trip which one will took 1 week.
You can go to your aunt everyday or you can stay home with maid.
I was 13 years old and I knew that aunt's house was so small and I had to walk everyday around 2 km or I had to go there with bus which I don't want so I choose to stay home.

"I will stay at home with maid, mom"
(our maid is her late 30s) She said "okay then. I'll go tomorrow like
2 PM" and she goes back to packing her clothes.

I also knew that our maid doesn't love me at all because of that I'm so messy at all. I just walked to my room and throw my bag away and scrolled on Ig.

After 4 hour it's already night and I had to sleep. I Tucked myself into the blanket.

After a good sleep. We had breakfast with my mom. Around 2 pm door knocked. It was our maid (she always come our house around 1:30-2pm and she was wearing sandals with 1 inch heels, it was weird bc she always wears 4 inch heels)

 It was our maid (she always come our house around 1:30-2pm and she was wearing sandals with 1 inch heels, it was weird bc she always wears 4 inch heels)

after a hour I hugged my mom and she hugged me too. We said bye each other and now I'm home alone with our maid.

I wasn't know why but I was still feeling sleepy so I walked to living room and fell asleep on sofa. She (maid) noticed that and took one of my mom's sport shoes and put that on my nose then take Pic of that like I was sniffing my mom's shoes, But I wasn't even awake!

When I wake up and opened my Playstation to play, she heard that and came to living room, she was standing in front of me.

I said "move your ass, I'm trying to pla-" then she kicked me on my chest and I fell on my back.
When I was about to stand up, she stepped on my chest and put a little weight (she was 155 pound.) I tried to push her but she was so heavy for me. Then she noticed and she crouched full weight on my chest. It was a little heavy to breathe when someone 155 pound is standing full weight on your chest.

She opened her phone and show me the Pic she got of me. I tried to take her phone but then she hold my arms and then she sat on my stomach and pin my arms by using her knees. Now it was harder for me to move or breathe.

She said "well, now you are under my control. If you disobey me, I will send this photo to your mom.
Do you wanna learn what's gonna happen if your mom sees that?" which I replied "No don't please, I will not disobey you."

She said " Alright, now you gonna help me, since I don't have my tall heels, you will be help me about that"

which I replied "but how I'm gonna help you about that?"

She replied"you will see, now just follow me. "I followed her to near the closet. She said" Lay down now." without thinking, I lay down on my stomach.
She lightly kicked my head and said" on your back! " It scared me because she's too heavy for me (155 pounds) then first she put her right foot on my chest.
Increasing the weight slowly and then left foot to my face.

After 5 minutes she said" finally " I was happy to hear that until she said" now other places and she moved on my body, this time she's right foot on my lower stomach and left foot on my chest.
while she cleaning, She said Ah, I can't reach there. I said "I can stand on my hands and knees" she said "Oh shut up kiddo! I have better idea, and without warning she jumped on my body like 3-4 times.

All the air in my lungs gone in all the jumps. When I heard she said" now the last part " And moved her right foot on my legs.
Her right feet's toes and balls on my left leg, her heel is on my right leg. And she moved her left feet on my lower stomach.
After about 5 minutes, she finished her cleaning and said" finally it's done " I was happy again until I heard "now small places. You are actually lucky because of that I did the large place first!" she's words making me angry but I don't Wanna get punished by my mom too so I just keep my mouth closed.
Then I feel pressure on my stomach, she said "let me get off your body" she was able to just step on floor but instead of that she choosed to use me as a Carpet.
Then she step on my chest, stand there for a minute, and then she said "close your eyes" I did as she said and she step on my face!
"I just wanted to be sure that you wouldn't rotate your head to I could be able to step on your upturned face, Haha!" while still standing on my face and chest.

Then she slowly moved her feet which one was on my chest slowly put it to floor, just to be sure she was putting all weight she can on my face.  And we go to my mom's office room.

She pointed floor near the window (it was tall window so she have to use ladder to clean all the window) so I just lay down near the window

She put her right feet on my lower chest, her left feet to my collar bone. She cleaned and just left the top. Again, without warning she jumped on my body like 4-5 times to clean the top.

And it goes same for the day.