"Thank you, thank you. The guys left by the way".

"Alright".

"You're swimming aren't you?" Taylor asked Summer.

"Yea, I just have to take this stuff off" Summer gestured to her tan linen pants and matching top to complete the set. She had it buttoned halfway with her bikini top showing.

"Who came with you?" Eleanor asked.

"Maria, Gigi, and Caroline. Sierra, Megan, and Alexis are here though".

"Oh great, that's everyone".

"We'll let you finish getting ready then" Summer said and stood to leave with Taylor.

"I'm pretty sure Connor put your things in the guest room past the bathroom. You can leave your stuff in there. Can you show her Taylor".

"Yea, come on".
They reached the room and Summer took off her cardigan. Taylor's eyes widened at her modelesque body, her thin waist, toned stomach, and toned back and arms. She wasn't buff, but you easily knew she stayed in shape. Summer left her pants on for now. The waist band of her red floral print bikini bottoms set perfectly above her hips and peaked over the waist band of her pants. The bikini top hugged her breasts and showed a good amount of cleavage. She grabbed a pair of sunglasses and fixed them on top of her head, pushing her hair out of the way some.

"Ready?" Taylor asked as she turned to her.

"Yea. Did you need to change?"

"Oh no, I'm just gonna take off my dress".

"Okay" Summer nodded then they went downstairs.

"Hey, we were wondering where you went" Caroline said to Taylor.

"Just upstairs".

"Hi Summer".

"Hey, how are you?"

"Pretty good. I love that bikini top".

"Oh thank you. Your dress is really nice".

"Oh you're Summer, Eleanor said you would be here. I'm Megan" she introduced herself "that's Sierra and Alexis, I think those are the only two friends you haven't met. And that's Gigi, Josh's sister".

"Yea, it's really nice to meet everyone".

"Hi, everyone looks so cute" Eleanor said, joining the group and hugging the remaining guests "so the first game, which lasts pretty much all night, is like a little 'I spy'. There's like 50 cute little plastic rings hidden around the house and backyard, whoever finds the most throughout the party gets a prize. Other than that, food and drinks are outside. The pool is heated, I'm just gonna grab the speaker and meet you guys out there".

"So, how are you liking Texas and being with the family and everything?" Joana asked Summer.

"It's really nice here. I love seeing Connor around his family and all that. He's always working back home, so it's really nice to see him get a break. His family and everyone has been great".

"You gonna be back for Thanksgiving, I know Cora loves hosting?" Eleanor asked as she joined them and set the speaker up.

"No, we're actually gonna be in Philly with my family".

"Really, that's exciting".

"How does your mom feel about that?" Joana asked Taylor.

"What do you think, she hates it".

"Well he's never gonna get married if she doesn't let him live" Eleanor said "can you take this over there, the sound will play better" she said about the speaker then Taylor and Joana walked off with it.
"So, have you and Connor talked about that?"