3 | insane shit

[ I swear I'm gonna study all day today but it's my birthday!! so here is my present to all of us ]

☽︎

I FIND MYSELF INCLINED TO BELIEVE YOU.

Clementine liked to think she was a good friend

Clementine liked to think she was a good friend. And what did a good friend do when another got kidnapped by werewolves and tortured? You throw a sleepover — a sleepover that was filled with lots of crying as Caroline told them how Tyler stood there and did nothing while she almost died.

Shoving four teenage girls into a queen-sized bed was difficult, but not impossible. While Bonnie and Caroline were cuddled up, Clem had her arms wrapped around Elena, who was lying on top of her.

But then the peaceful and restful morning was interrupted by a phone ringing, which woke them all up. Caroline groaned and pushed Elena off of Clem.

"Go away!" she mumbled.

Elena let out a huff as she landed on the floor, and a sleepy Clem leaned over the side of the bed and smiled at her. She smiled back at her before grabbing her phone, answering the call from Stefan.

"Hello?"

Both Caroline and Bonnie looked at Elena with a glare, both annoyed at being woken up. Bonnie shushed her while Caroline whined her name. So, Elena crawled to the hallway, which was pointless because they could still hear her.

With a smile still on her face, Clementine crawled out of bed too, bringing a pillow with her. She sat next to Elena, putting her head close to the phone to listen in on Stefan.

"How was the slumber party?" Stefan was asking.

"Good and much needed," she said.

Clementine smirked and grabbed the phone. "When can you and Lena have one?"

"Clem!" Elena said, blushing as she got the phone back.

Stefan laughed as Elena's friend flirted for her. "Mmm. That can be arranged."

"Okay. Now. Today. Take me far, far away," she mumbled.

"Even with everything that's going on?" he questioned skeptically.

"Because of everything that's going on," Elena sighed. Then she leaned her head on Clem's shoulder.

"And you're sure this has nothing to do with dodging your father who just got into town?" he asked, referring to John Gilbert, who was there and getting on everyone's nerves.

"Uh, this has everything to do with that."

"Well, in that case, where would you like to go?"

Elena smiled and caught Clementine's eye. "Maybe my family's lake house. But can we bring Clemmy?"