How Mature Of Me

Okay. Okay.
I'm like not going to sugar coat this whole thing or make it sound like worse than it actually is, but like what happened this passed week was HORRIBLE!
No. I'm not being dramatic. And no. I don't take drama. Drama is like for losers and retarded crippled kids.
So on like Monday Liam broke up with me which totally sucks. I like literally poured my heart out into him. It's not like I was going to marry him or anything but I still deserve a few good high school memories.
So then, like on Wednesday Paige, my like BFF, started blaming me for this stupid rumor going around school. The rumor was like that she cheated on Patrick by making out with Justin, like right in front of the school.
It's really not like a rumor. I saw it with like my own eyes.
I technically started this "rumor" but it's really not my fault! It's McKenzies.
I told her and she told the whole entire school. I mean like what DID I expect.
She's a snitch...and a bitch.
McKenzie is a good friend too. I have known her since second grade. I have like no choice but to stick with her. Whatever.
So like on Thursday I had cheerleading try outs.
Okay.That doesn't seem so bad but like wait until you hear the whole story.
Cheerleading is like the key to popularity. When the instructor (I don't even know her name) says to me "Congratulations! You made It into the cheer team", in my head she's saying "Congratulations! You are now like going to be popular!"
The thing is she never said that to me! In fact I didn't like even make the team!
My routine totally stunk and I'm failing Geometry so my grade point average has gone down and doesn't meet the requirements to qualify. I guess giving Mr. Dimina a lap dance will bring my average up. It's worth it. Cheerleading is like my only chance to become popular. No one is going to like me if I don't get in. It's like my only chance!

Okay. I like need to stop blabbering on about my dramatic life. Let me give you some background information.
My name is Brook Harvet and I'm like seventeen. I go to Buckley Lee high school in long island. Look... I'm not trying to be cocky or anything but I'm kind of rich... Not kind of, REALL rich. Also I'm really hot. Like I had like eight boyfriends in the last week. No joke. Boys like worship me! My great grandfather invented Life Savers and passed all his money he made to my family when he passed away. Now that we have all of this money, we bought three different mansions. One in France, another in Tahiti, and the last one here, in long island. I am an only child because my parents never spend time together. My mom owns a theme park and my dad is a lawyer so they never have time to spend with each other. Who like cares anyway? I acually enjoy being an only child and having the house all to me while they are gone. I mean it's not like THE best but I guess its fine.
Have you ever wished something would happen, and like then it comes true but it's not as good as you had thought? It happens to me like ALL the time. I forget when but like once I wished that a bunch of boys would like me and then it came true. About fifteen boys asked me out. I was so pressured that I started to cry and like half of the school surounded me, making sure I was okay.
It was like SO embarrassing! You know I have like my people who rely in me to tell them what to do with their lives. I mean... I'm like their queen. I was not setting a good example by crying in front of them.
Here I am. Sitting on my bean bag writing on my iPad. Writing down my most inner thoughts, just like a third grader. How mature of you Brook? Very mature.
It's late. I should probably go to bed soon.
Right before I go to bed I say something to make me have a higher self esteem. I have the perfect thing to say tonight. It's like kind of random but whatever.
With great hotness comes great responsibility.
Yeah...that's so true.