Chapter 7- Kaiden's Lost Tragedy

Part 7: Kaiden's Lost Tragedy

"Oh boy.. didn't seem to change that scar at all, haven't you Kaiden?" Ethan chuckled.

Oliver came back with extra medicine he bought before it got out of stock. But Ethan came up to him and said that Kaiden's scar didn't heal a bit. Oliver was surprised so he checked his eyepatch to see if Ethan wasn't lying. Only to realize the scar instead became bigger and was still bleeding. It seemed like Kaiden didn't take the medicine to helping that scar cure.

Oliver told Ethan to fetch the medicine for healing scars on eyes or other. Ethan found the medicine pretty quickly. Oliver got the illness meds and woke Kaiden up. Kaiden woke up still feeling pretty tired, since he lacked a sleep schedule. But when he felt his eye, he noticed that his eyepatch wasn't on him anymore.

"Wait.. WHERE'S MY EYEPATCH!?" Kaiden exclaimed.

"Kaiden.. why didn't you use the eye meds." Oliver exclaimed.

"I.. WELL I DIDN'T WANT IT, AND CLEARLY I FORGOT I EVEN HAD A SCAR!" Kaiden exclaimed.

"One of Ame's cats scratched Kaiden's eye and now he's had that for months. Clearly didn't treat it like he said he would." Ethan came in with the meds and said.

".. Kaiden why didn't you tell me.. is that why you started wearing an eyepatch?" Oliver asked.

"I.. well.." Kaiden sighed.

Kaiden stayed quiet after Ethan said what happened to him. The blonde ran to his older brother and hugged him. He started crying, as he hidden this secret for pretty much the past few months. Only a few of his friends, and even his girlfriend Lydia, knew about the scar. But Kaiden's family and the people that dislike him, basically didn't know. He had trust issues after the scar receiving.

"It's fine.. it's okay. Calm down, just, please take care of yourself. I don't want you feeling a lot of pain." Oliver said while patting Kaiden's head.

"I'm still very sorry.. big bro.." Kaiden said as he was tearing up.

The two brothers hugged for a little longer, until Kaiden let go of Oliver. Kaiden then got both the medicines and decided to take both of them. He started to feel a little bit better afterwards. Ethan smiled, and he made sure to bring the meds with him just in case Kaiden forgets again. However, Ethan started to have flashbacks on what happened the day Kaiden got that scar.

Flashback: Before the scar

"Hey guys! Has anyone seen-" Lydia paused.

"SAKURA NO! DON'T YOU DARE-" Nina exclaimed.

"Don't ask what's going on." Ethan was pissed off.

Nina's cat, Sakura, kept running all over the place while scratching stuff. Kaiden was clearly looking like he was hiding somewhere but he was just finding something. Lydia was a bit confused but she helped Nina get her cat back. Sakura was clearly as demonic as other menacing cats, it's quite scary.

Sakura accidentally landed on Ethan's head. But she jumped down and scratched one of Ethan's hands with one of her left claws. Luckily Ethan had a medical kit, so he just bandages the scar up. It wasn't severe either, according to his scanning results. But he doesn't know his best friend will get injured anytime soon.

"Hey guys! I found it!" Kaiden exclaimed.

"RAAAAAAAH!" Sakura the cat jumped towards Kaiden, ready to scratch.

"KAIDEN! WATCH OUT FOR SAKURA!" Lydia exclaimed.

"Huh? What's going on?" Kaiden asked.

"KAIDEN! IN FRONT OF YOU!!" Ethan exclaimed.