Chapter 8- Sleepover Satisfaction

(Featuring: ASTRID_VIVIAN on YouTube! His OC, Vivian, will be in this book for the rest of the chapters he's in. Thank you!)

     Jenna was setting up all the food and prepared some DVDS to watch movies with on TV. She forgot about her sneaky plan for now, but only temporarily. She isn't done, but she just needed a break after a few weeks of planning it. Since she wanted to hangout with some of her closest friends for a while. She got some music discs to play any kind of music her and her friends wish.

  "Hah, done setting up!" Jenna exclaimed.

A doorbell was rang

  "Ah, coming!" Jenna ran to open the door, and noticed her friends.

  "Hey girlie pop! What's going on here today?" Kelly waved a hello.

  "So glad you could make it!" Jenna smiled.

  "Hey Jenna! Leaf's still getting the other stuff from his car so me and Ivan came a bit earlier than he did." Lionel said.

  "Oh! That's okay no worries!" Jenna said.

  "Woah, Blondie you alright?" Kelly asked.

  "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine! Hahahahahahah.." Ivan chuckled nervously.

  "You're really acting weird, what's going on?" Lionel asked.

  "Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it!" Ivan said.

  "Hey guys I'm here!" Leaf exclaimed.

  "Great! Let's head inside shall we?" Jenna said.

     Everyone was about to go inside the house for the sleepover Jenna set up inside. Leaf hesitated to head inside though since he felt quite nervous. Ivan noticed the nervous expression in Leaf's green eyes. Although he was still a bit flustered from what Ethan had told him. But he decided to help Leaf feel comfortable anyway.

  "Are you, nervous to heading inside?" Ivan asked.

  "Huh? Uhm.. a little.." Leaf sighed.

  "Hey, that's okay! How about this, why not we go in together?" Ivan asked.

  "Are you sure?" Leaf asked nervously.

  "Of course I'm sure! Take my hand, and follow me." Ivan said.

  "Well.. okay.. since I trust you." Leaf said.

     Leaf took a hold onto Ivan's hand and started to feel a lot more calmer than before. Ivan walked him inside without hesitating to holding his hand. He also felt, quite calm, as like he didn't know that him and Leaf were already in a relationship. Except, the two still hadn't confess just yet.

     The two head inside the house, and Leaf was extremely amazed on how it was designed. Ivan just chuckled a bit since he saw Leaf smile once again. Jenna just finished setting the rest of the stuff up. But then she, Kelly, and Lionel, noticed the two boys holding hands. Clearly they got onto a shipping mode once again.

  "Adorable!" Kelly exclaimed.

  "What? What do you mean.." Ivan asked.

  "You don't know? Man, sometimes a couple forgets they're even holding hands together at the second." Lionel said.

     Leaf and Ivan were still confused on what Lionel meant. Until they looked down and saw that they were holding hands. They didn't seem to notice it until just now. They both immediately let go and were very flustered on what just happened. Ivan was a lot more pinker than expected.

  "GAH! I AM SO SORRY!" Ivan said, covering his face.

  "Uhm.. that's fine..?" Leaf said, breaking eye contact.