Party time pt2

Uraraka Ochako:

I calm down Mina-chan since she's so drunk, but then the worst thing happens... 

Last Friday Night starts playing, she immediately jumps out of my arms and onto the dance floor along with almost everyone in the class, she starts singing and everyone else joins in well except most of the quite people in the class like me who are just standing around confused. 

Kirishima-kun seems like he doesn't realise that Mina-chan is drunk since he goes up closer to her and dances with her, Mina being super into it since she's drunk holds onto him. Kirishima takes this as a sign to kiss her. 

As his lips touch hers she freezes. 

Though it doesn't seem to be in a good way.

Immediately after the kiss she seems to be in complete panic and runs out of the room, I run after her. I find her sat in a dark room crying. 

Toga Himiko: 

Everyone seems worried about what had happened with Mina-chan, Kirishima even tried to go after her feeling complete regret though he was stopped by Sero who said she probably doesn't want to talk to him right now.

Though after I see Ochako-chan run after Mina-chan I feel horribly jealous since she couldn't even do the same for me, she really must hate me huh... But Tsu-chan said she didn't, so I don't know... Tsu is one of the smartest people I know so I don't know what to believe.

Everyone isn't in a party mood anymore except for the drunk ones of course, though soon enough More Than A Friend by Girli starts playing and everyone screaming and dancing once again. 

I see Momo-chan and Kyoka-chan on the dance floor dancing very... intimately, soon enough they stop dancing and look deep into each others and kiss. 

Neon lights are all around and everyone is cheering like crazy for Momo-chan and Kyoka-chan.

Uraraka Ochako: 

As I find Mina in this dark room I sit next to her and she looks up at me some mascara smeared below her eyes. 

'Ochako..' She says sounding heartbroken. ' You're here...' A small smile goes to her face as she says this though it quickly fades.

'Yeah, I'm here for you...' I say smiling at her and raising my arms for her to hug me.

Almost immediately she takes up the offer and hugs me starting to cry even more.

'Ochako I... I realised something horrible' She says while tears are streaming down her face. 

I hold her in my arms and smile. 'I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything.'

She smiles as she hears this then formed a frown on her face as she starts speaking. 'Ochako-chan, I've never fallen in love, never had a crush, absolutely nothing. Everyone always says that it'll happen to me eventually but... After I kissed Kirishima I realised something.' 

'What did you realise?' I ask Mina confused. 

'I'm aromantic asexual, the heart beating for someone you love, the butterflies in your stomach, wanting to hug, kiss and always hold someone's hand. I don't feel any of it, nothing at all. It sucks but... It's me.'

As Mina mentions the things you feel when you're in love I realise something, though it's something it's not right to tell Mina at this moment. 

'Mina I know it might feel like it sucks but... You'll always have me, you will always have your friends. Friendship is even more important than romance, I'll make sure you know that.You have the greatest friends by your side who will always be there for you.'

Mina smiles as I say this and I soon enough take her hand and lead her back to the party, everyone smiles when they see her and ask if she's okay. 'Everyone's worried...' She says looking at me knowing I was right.

'Yep and keep them, they're even more important than a romantic relationship would ever be.' As I say this to her she gives me one last hug and then hangs out with everyone again.

As she walks away from me what I had thought about before comes back to my mind, Mina said what you feel when your in love with someone and every single thing she said... It made me think of Himiko-chan. I smile comes to my face as I realise what all of these feelings were, this whole time I was really just in love with Himiko.