reassurance

Toga Himiko:

All of class 1A heads back into UA after Ochako's speech, though all I can think about is how much she must really love him and how little she now cares about me. She hasn't even tried to talk to me once, so I guess she really doesn't care all she wants to do now is pursue he crush. Ochako-chan really just hates me huh... She'll never care about me ever again, or did she ever even care about me..? Guess I really should just give up on her, huh...

Uraraka Ochako: 

As we go back to the UA dorms most people from our class stick around with Deku-kun for awhile including me, Himiko-chan is staying with the class too and talking to Deku. Though she seems... sadder? As if something different is on her mind. 

After awhile of people talking to Deku-kun everyone goes to bed, well except me. I go up to the rooftop and stare at the ruins of the city, really just thinking to myself. I suddenly hear footsteps... 'What are you doing up here all alone?' I turn to see who it is, it's Deku-kun... 

'Oh hey Deku-kun I'm just looking at the city.' I say smiling at him. 'Hey I never got the chance to thank you for what you did...' He says with a heartwarming smile. 'Oh it's seriously not a big deal' I say my smile becoming brighter. We then stay silent for a few seconds staring at the destroyed city. 

'Hey um... Can I tell you something?' I say breaking the silence and looking at him with a worried expression.

'Of course.' He says smiling kindly.

'I'm kind of weird..' I say looking down at the rooftop.

'What do you mean? You are strong, kind and your hair cut fits you really well and-' He says going on and on with compliments. 

'Well I'm flattered,' I say interrupting him. 'But that's not it.' 

'What is it then Uraraka-san..?' He says looking at me with curiosity. 

'When I saw you and Bakugou-kun earlier, how you were in his arms.' He goes slightly red as i say this. 'It made me realise that... You two have each other, you are both each others special person. You mean the world to each other, that made me think that I wanted someone like that, someone who would mean the whole world to me and when I gave the speech I realised that I have someone like that, and it's Himiko-chan...' 

He looks at me surprised as I say this and then smiles. 'I mean everyone can tell that just by looking at the two of you.' He laughs as he says this. 'But me and Kacchan... I mean I guess your right..' Deku then turns towards the city, the wind blowing his hair as he looks at all of the destroyed buildings. 

'But um... With Kacchan, you may think he's an enemy to me or something, but he isn't. In all honesty... I love him.' As he says this I feel shocked. 'Well I didn't expect that.' I say laughing a bit. 'But I think you should go for it, I think Bakugou definitely likes you back!' I say with an approving smile. 

'Really you think so?' He asks surprised. 'Just think about what he did for you today.' he smiles at me. 'Alright thank you and good luck to you too!' He says giving me a thumbs up. 

'Good luck to me?' I ask looking at him confused. 'Oh you don't feel that for Hi-' He stops speaking and forms a grin on his face. 'Never mind you'll figure it out yourself.' I look at him really confused before he just walks back inside leaving me completely confused just trying to figure out what he could possibly mean.